Crashed

Started by Anonymous, July 8, 2004, 21:59

darrenjuggins

Just a point of clarification - most insurance companies offer whats called a class A car - this is normally a Corsa, Fiesta, or I got a lovely Kia Pride ! (Jesus was afraid to do over 50!).

I would have been really impressed if you had managed an A3 or better.

Sorry - I know trivial, but informative.

Cheers

Darren J
Darren A. Juggins

Anonymous

Would be ok if it was a 1.8 Corsa SRI suspose!

darrenjuggins

Craig - ever the optimist ! !!!!! !!

Darren !
Darren A. Juggins

Anonymous

YEY!

My cars back, well it will be when i got to pick it up.  £475 lighter.

I'll be sorry to see the corsa go in the end, very relaxing and I got about 500 miles on a tank!!

Anonymous

Did you rev the pants out of the corsa then?  Careful when you get back in the 2, you wont be used to the power of the force.

500 miles a tank!  WOW!

Anonymous

It never got above 2000- revs, the automatic gearbox was better left to its own devices.  the "easytronic" facility was erm, intresting.

Beleive me i'm going to be very carefull when i get my two back, just in time to drive to silverstone to batter about in elises then up to manchester for a night out in clubland.

Anonymous

Just in case anyone wants to see a couple of grands worth of damage on a 2

dreambackup

it hurts to see that. but I'd like to have a closer look at the Elise... seems even worse  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

kanujunkie

did you manage to get the Elise driver to cough up the money?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

No, when i explained what happened to Elephant they just said, since he didn't hit me, it wasn't his fault, I thought that was a bit harsh since it was a direct result of his crash but there you go.

I've got pictures of the Elise, i'll put them up tonight, it was actually much worse, you can't see it here but the fron end was pretty much missing.  The guy had gone over the central barrier into an on coming car.  Luckily no one was hurt, but the Elise had to be a right-off.

kanujunkie

oh well, it was worth a go, at least you have your 2 back to play with now  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Its back, in better condition than before i might add,

Quick note, i only nocticed that my badges were on wrong when i got it back from the garage (since they put them on at funny angles!!), but looking at this photo, they were wrong to start off with, and the bumper had evidence of a previous repair.  So i guess its been resprayed before.

Ah well, i've got a brand spanky new one now.

Anonymous

Yes, your rear badges were totally in the wrong place before! Surely the previous repair garage must have had some kind of instuctions to work from.. which they obviously ignored completely!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Glad to hear you're all back in one piece, and better than ever! A nice positive result from a bodyshop for a change.

Tim

Tags: