A stock MR2 Roadster and £1000 for visual mods

Started by Anonymous, September 20, 2013, 09:38

Anonymous

Hi all,

I'm about to purchase a nice condition MR2 and will have a budget of around £1000 for visual modifications. If you were in a similar situation, what would you spend the money on?
I'm currently looking into wrapping it in matt grey, getting a decent stereo system and possibly some sort of a discrete rear spoiler. What other things would the money be well spent on?

James and his MR2

Wheels depending on condition  s:) :) s:)

Rob988

Mines on its way to being matte grey over the weekend so you'll be able to see what it looks like.  Whatever you spend it on, plan ahead, nothing worse than going over budget due to unseen costs. I'd say if you're shocks are good, a decent set of springs and wheels, although it's arguable that they're not solely visual mods.

Anonymous

Wow, good idea to plan ahead - wish i had done that...

Key hole covers! - message a guy called dev - their awesome! and very cheap!
Half decent lowering springs!

Richard41

James Is right, depending on condition wheels first, makes a huge difference.

De badge then JDM  bonnet badge/wheel centers.
Key hole covers
Aerial mod
Boot lip/small spoiler
Clear/smoked Side repeaters

ray835

the most important thing is not to make look like a chav mobile ,that been through halfrauds   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

Tags: