Quickest way to demist windscreen..?

Started by s12vea, November 20, 2013, 22:27

shnazzle

Quote from: "StuC"Hot water and frozen water on glass is asking for trouble.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
The top layer of he laminated glass will expand quicker than he one underneath it and potentially cause it to crack. Especially if there are stone chips on there too.
Which is why I am very patiently letting the warm air waft the glaze of mist away now... Given my screen crack and all  s:) :) s:)  

I'm going try my own soap trick on the lower passenger side and see if it works
...neutiquam erro.

StuC

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"
Quote from: "StuC"JK - I am not sure it is looked on favourably in this day and age to use cats as windscreen cloths.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

However, Paddy looks very smart in his new bar coded onesie!  s:-D :-D s:-D
Just laughed so hard I nearly spat tea on the cat  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Edit: May very well use her as a windscreen cloth now, just discovered she's bitten through my big monitor power cable, so now I'm down to just the small monitor on my pc. She's escaped electrocution, but now someones in biiiig trouble...  s:mad: :mad: s:mad:  I best go feed Paddy before he gets hungry.

Did you use her this morning?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"
Quote from: "StuC"JK - I am not sure it is looked on favourably in this day and age to use cats as windscreen cloths.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

However, Paddy looks very smart in his new bar coded onesie!  s:-D :-D s:-D
Just laughed so hard I nearly spat tea on the cat  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Edit: May very well use her as a windscreen cloth now, just discovered she's bitten through my big monitor power cable, so now I'm down to just the small monitor on my pc. She's escaped electrocution, but now someones in biiiig trouble...  s:mad: :mad: s:mad:  I best go feed Paddy before he gets hungry.

Did you use her this morning?

No, used the trick I use on my motorbike helmet, but instead of leaving the visor open a crack, I left the whole roof off...
Brisk but beautiful  s:) :) s:)
And no teeth marks in the wipers  s;) ;) s;)
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

StuC

Was this the look you were sporting then?  s8) 8) s8)

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "StuC"

Was this the look you were sporting then?  s8) 8) s8)
Looks far too fashionable to be me.  Probably more like this:

Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

StuC

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
I gotcha!!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Tags: