Well how about that - The V6 does fit!

Started by GSB, July 27, 2004, 09:08

GSB

Blitzo's latest project car... not as easy as a 2ZZ conversion, but do-able with time, patience and a lot of effort. (not to mention cash!)

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtop ... highlight= m
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

kanujunkie

now that's damn impressive! and looks like a descent workshop he's got to work in there
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Guy knows what hes doing.............  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

SteveJ

Just out of interest, TTE did a V6 install into the '2, but the project was scrapped as the mods required put it into Boxter-S territory price-wise.

markiii

but it did eat said boxster s for breakfast  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

aaronjb

Quote from: "kanujunkie"looks like a descent workshop he's got to work in there

The kind of workshop most of us dream about I think! Oh to have all that space...

Need to move to a less crowded country I think  s:) :) s:)

Impressive work though - will have to keep an eye on SC to see when it's completed.

I love this quote though:

Quote from: "Hong"
Quote from: "Tikked"What are your plans for compensating for the extra rear weight?

Eat more!

s:D :D s:D

So all I need is a v6 in the back to compensate for me.. Aha!  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "SteveJ"Just out of interest, TTE did a V6 install into the '2, but the project was scrapped as the mods required put it into Boxter-S territory price-wise.

That's true...but I don't think it would be too bad, if you don't charge yourself the time/work you do yourself, not to mention taking some profit for selling it. Also, assuming he buys used parts, it will be a lot less than getting new parts from Toyota.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: