A question of style

Started by Fin, December 13, 2013, 20:10

Fin

Looking for opinions...

I have bought one of Rich's Screaming Eagle badges. I like it alot, but I'm not sure whether to remove the MR2, and put it there, Or should I put it on the offside, just inside the light   s:?: :?: s:?:  

m http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac36 ... de39a5.jpg m

Or just to de-badge?

Opinions welcome.

Also, (in case anyone is wondering about his Pull Tab) they look and fit great in 5 minutes with some double sided tape:   s8) 8) s8)  

The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

simers

On my mr-s I had the whole back end de-badged which IMO is much cleaner looking but that's just a personal choice... At the end of the day it's down to what way you want your car to look
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

2 of the left

IMO the MR2 badge has always looked too heavy in appearance - My 2 has been debadged at the rear and now sports MR-S  to right of centre and in line with the grill AND above the grill I have added "likwidarts" Spyder logo   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

jinxedkitten

I think the back end needs to be symmetrical, whatever you do, so personally I would be looking to balance out your devil Toyota badge with something on the right, whether you put your new badge there, or move the mr2 badge there. Just personal opinion though  s:) :) s:)
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

Fin

The balance thing is what I was thinking of myself...
I hadn't thought about moving the MR2 badge :/
The devil is only a sticker I put on for a bit of fun, and may not be lasting much longer anyway.
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

mr mr2

midship badge and roadster badge
Excelsior

simers

Quote from: "mr mr2"midship badge and roadster badge
Now that's a sexy rear  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  it's different

Mine de-badged
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!