Show us your 2!

Started by parker455, December 19, 2013, 13:50

steve b

Quote from: "Theburns1"This is a better way of seeing each others car and chatting about each others cars.

I do agree, it's nice to have one thread full of car pics & specs.
2002 Face lifted 6 Speed UK 2ZZGE MR2 track car & 2.7T A6 Avant. CBR1000RR & CBR600F.

shnazzle

I like this as well. Especially as the "garage" is not available on Tapatalk hehe
Another idea (which will never happen) taken from other forums is a Reader's Rides section.
In there people can create a running thread of their car.

Like I said... Not gonna happen as there is the garage, which is a good system.
...neutiquam erro.

parker455

Quote from: "tomaky"Still think the garage is there for a reason.

Yeah it might be, but who wants to trawl through people's profiles when everyone's motor can be here! If you want to do that then it's up to you, nobody has said you've got to post in here.

Personally I way prefer this, gets a discussion going about everyone's car too which is what we're here for!

s12vea

I think it would be good to have all the photos in one place. Why doesn't someone start a thread..
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

parker455

Quote from: "s12vea"I think it would be good to have all the photos in one place. Why doesn't someone start a thread..

With some mod tweaking I was hoping this would become it   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

s12vea

Quote from: "parker455"
Quote from: "s12vea"I think it would be good to have all the photos in one place. Why doesn't someone start a thread..

With some mod tweaking I was hoping this would become it   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

I'm sure the powers that be can make it happen  s;) ;) s;)
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Flipside

Quote from: "shnazzle"I like this as well. Especially as the "garage" is not available on Tapatalk hehe
Another idea (which will never happen) taken from other forums is a Reader's Rides section.

Liking the readers wives/ I mean rides section idea.
2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

shnazzle

Quote from: "Flipside"
Quote from: "shnazzle"I like this as well. Especially as the "garage" is not available on Tapatalk hehe

Liking the readers wives/ I mean rides section idea.
Ta  s:) :) s:)  Its great for when you just want to have a good neb. Just drop into the section and open each thread. Great for down-time reading. And not limited in amount of pics, like the garage is.
...neutiquam erro.

Mikeymead

He's my baby.

Fairly standard but fun none the less.
Ding Day 2016 "Best In Show" & "Inspector Gadget" winner, not that I'm gloating or anything like that!

Ardent

Here's some more of mine

and for good measure throwing in some different perspective. As you do.

Need to take some of it [strike:t2ixeibi]naked[/strike:t2ixeibi] topless.

Lee H

Mods so far - TTE springs, TRD replica kit, hardtop, refurbed standard wheels with new Toyo's, TTE style chassis brace, front lights detangoed, clear side repeaters, Pioneer double din.

Got a JDL rear spoiler on the way as I like subtle.

Intended fitting a 2ZZ and currently have all the parts ready to do the swap but have decided to go with my original plan of fitting my forged 3SGTE from my old mk1 instead as I miss turbo power. Mounts are here and plenty research done, think I have most of it covered.

Alongside the soon to be scrapped mk1.

2000 black Roadster - hardtop, 16" Rota Grids with T1R\'s, TTE springs, TRD bodykit, JDL spoiler, 2.0 16v turbo swap with forged internals, Apexi AVCR, Apexi intake, ST205 chargecooler, JP custom exhaust, Accord Type R Recaro\'s

ray835

is the mk1 to far gone to be saved...
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

Lee H

Quote from: "ray835"is the mk1 to far gone to be saved...

Not at all. Tried selling it minus the engine for months and had no interest so started stripping it.
2000 black Roadster - hardtop, 16" Rota Grids with T1R\'s, TTE springs, TRD bodykit, JDL spoiler, 2.0 16v turbo swap with forged internals, Apexi AVCR, Apexi intake, ST205 chargecooler, JP custom exhaust, Accord Type R Recaro\'s

redcarblackhorse

here is my lady - 1999 MRs

1999 MR-S with a few tweaks!
Circuit de catalunya
24 Heures du Mans
Thruxton
Abingdon Track day

Tags: