An Update... some pics [NOW WITH UNDERGLOW]

Started by Anonymous, January 14, 2014, 13:08

Anonymous

Side View before the weekend

Front Splitter Installed + Vinyl sunstrip, eyelids, "TOYOTA" on spoiler (custom made by me) MR2 on sunstrip (also custom by me)  Paul walker tribute vinyl as well  and dip tray vinyl'd  up  

StuC

Love the concept you have going on there fella.  s:-D :-D s:-D

Black and gold working very well.  s:-D :-D s:-D
What's going on with the gold 'tick' on the door and quarter. Looked great in the first picture. The I noticed the '50 pence lines' on the second one. Do you plan to redo it?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Anonymous

its a first draft ^.^

Im gonna redo the entire tick soon but its a lot of hard work. Im getting better and better at vinyl wrapping now though.

I admit the first draft is aweful

Rich

ShieldsOnTour

Quote from: "dj vinxy"its a first draft ^.^

I'm gonna redo the entire tick soon but its a lot of hard work. I'm getting better and better at vinyl wrapping now though.

I admit the first draft is aweful

Rich

Cool - so its a wrapped "tick" not a painted one?
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

Anonymous

Correct.

Bought some gold vinyl and cut it and stuck it myself

ShieldsOnTour

I really like that --- may well get some darker silver vinyl and try on my car too. Did you free-hand it or do you have a template?
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

StuC

I would deffo use a paper template first!

Anonymous

Masking tape made stencil

ShieldsOnTour

Quote from: "StuC"I would deffo use a paper template first!

I expect that someone good could probably create a template in Photoshop to be printed and cut out..... just saying  s:) :) s:)
One of *them* cars....

StuC

Didn't see that one coming!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Stuff might be in the pipeline, that's all I am saying!  s8) 8) s8)

Jrichards20

LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! May not be everybodys taste but I love the spoiler! Really good start there rich!
Once I sell my one too put a bigger engine in my next one, want to do something unique like this!
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

Anonymous

Ummm  im not even finished yet. More exclusive stuff coming.

Thanks for the nice words  s:) :) s:)

andyroo104

Looks great.
Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

tommccrea

Does look good. Not necessarily my taste but I can appreciate how some would like and the skill/work involved.

Richard41

Tick looks good, gold wheels wouldn't have been my choice   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  but it works with the extra stuff.

nimrod

I like the gold wheels, a while ago you were thinking of green wheels, or did I imagine that?

Anonymous

I was looking at making my car a "monster" car and get it all decked out to be a show car for them.

But I thought gold was a lil bit better  s:) :) s:)

nimrod

I agree, also less common than green and black, looks classier too.

TiM3

I really like that! colour combo looks great, it's exactly what I've been wanting to do with mine! Did you get your inspiration from this by any chance? this was the picture that I had in mind, when I was thinking black and gold

2001 MR2 Roadster - Cusco front strut brace, Chico Racing shift bushes, soft top delete, 2ZZ-GE, Eliseparts sump, 6 speed box, 4.529 final drive, LSD, custom induction, Zorstec 4-1 manifold, 100cel cat, P&P full cage, RRS 6 points, Cobra Imolas, BC Coilovers (5/7) BattleVersion rear arms, polybushed front arms, poly windows, gutted doors and dash.

Anonymous

Yep lol! Thats what ive based mine on. Ill get some really good pics tomorrow

trickyD

I need to paint my summer wheels gold now!!!
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

nimrod

I like the red touches on the Lotus.

Anonymous

i have some red coming...

but its top secret what is actually coming  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Interior

Anonymous

Tim - I might redo the gold vinyl like above.. looks funky - but im not sure the lines on the car agree... but we will see  s:) :) s:)

Tags: