Mmmmm...red leather

Started by Anonymous, July 17, 2003, 20:57

Anonymous

Has anyone got leather seats in red? What do they think of them?

Slacey

I love them, specified them as one of my options when I bought the car, and IMO looks superb with my black '2.
Oh, and the Yanks cream themselves over them, as they can't get them over there!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Grant (GSB) has got them too.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I agree with Slacey, on a black car they look great.  However if you had them on a red car, would probably look like you were a pimp  s;) ;) s;)

GSB

I have them on my silver '2,

Lovely...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

markiii

be aware tha the minesotta on slacet's and GSB's is pre 2003. The new red is more like an electric pink when you see it in the flesh.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

Quote from: "markiii"The new red is more like an electric pink when you see it in the flesh.
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Now that doesn't sound too appealing with any colour car!

markiii

bl***dy orrible.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

I asked the question primarily because I'm concerned that they may show marks and/or wear 'n' tear more than black ones?

Slacey

Mine, after a year and 17000 miles are mint - except for a few little scratches on the side, from those bloody rivets on one of my pairs of jeans!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

You can just see my red seats in this pic -

Slacey

Woah! interesting positioning of the number plate, WD!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Woah! interesting positioning of the number plate, WD!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

At the end of the day, this engine does have a few problems.  It getting to hot doesn't help so I moved the plate and it DID (not scientific) run cooler in the hot weather.

Chris

And after we've had all those discussions about stick-ons and their legality - tsk some people never listen!!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Or just wanna be different!! good on ya...

I see you've also painted the dimpled bit at the front - at least I don't remember it being colour coded on my blue '2...  Never seen that before, looks better I reckon...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: