Who was it... was it you?!

Started by Anonymous, August 6, 2004, 11:49

Anonymous

Who was the friendly coloured-gentleman with the Yellow '2 in Bloxham (Nr Banbury, Oxfordshire) that waved at me and Emma in our Silver '2 last weekend? You were on a grass verge with a lady friend. Nice to meet you!   s8) 8) s8)  

Emma reckons she saw you again on the M42 later that afternoon and you waved again!

Just good to know that there are friendly outgoing people out there. But next time, how about letting us share your picnic?!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

I'm afraid it wasnt me but whilst we are on the theme ... I saw a Silver MR2 in Redditch by the HotShots island looked like you were riding on 17s.  I'm sure you saw me as I had bits of wood coming out of the passenger window   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:   ... oh the joys of going to B&Q and then realising what you have bought isn't going to fit in the car in a million years  s;) ;) s;)

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Jono & Emma"Who was the friendly coloured-gentleman

What colour? Green? Purple? Blue with orange spots?

The correct PC term nowadays is simply 'black'.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  Let's try not to offend anyone!

markiii

absolutley, unless they are MGF drivers, ay Paul?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Darth Paul

Damn straight!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  But they must be counted as inferior though surely?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

SteveJ

<admin> Topic drift - let's get back on track or continue the thread in chit-chat please </admin>

Anonymous

the silver one in redditch was mine and yes they are 17's.

Anonymous

That doesn't answer my question?!! I guess I'll never know!

Anyway... if you see him, wave! He's very friendly indeed! Should be in the club if he isn't already.

s:D :D s:D

Tags: