1do silver

Started by ray835, April 10, 2014, 18:20

ray835

anyone know the common name for 1do silver as i went into halfrauds to get a tin of touch up and there seemed to be 3 different types of toyota silver i only know it by the colour  code and they didn't seem to have a clue as per usual   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

chimpman

ebay all the way if you can wait a day or so.
2005 Chilli Red. Mods.... Pine magic tree

mrzwei

According to the Halfords website, none of the four Toyota silvers they list match the 1do code.
As said, loads of suppliers on the bay, or Mr T.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

chimpman

Just search for "1D0 toyota" on ebay, loads of paints and touch up kits
2005 Chilli Red. Mods.... Pine magic tree

mrzwei

I think I'm going to stop doing this because it's getting in the way of my guitar playing:

l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21734&p=270287&hilit=colour+codes l

I've forgotten the bloody chord sequence now.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

ray835

thanks for that mate   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

dori dori

I went into my local one got them to mix up some fresh for me
"You spin me right round baby"

Tags: