04 MR2 Roadster Stereo (non Sony)

Started by Draggon, April 22, 2014, 10:51

Draggon

Hi All, hope you are all well and very glad the site is still going  s:) :) s:)

Many, if not all of you will probably not remember me but used to be a member of the forums and an owner of a 04 Roadster in Black.
But we sadly had to sell on the birth of our Daughter (well not sad about the birth etc but about losing the car)

Anyway, hoping someone can offer some advice, I have the original Double Din stereo from our car in very good condition and want to sell it.
As I have been out of the loop for ages I was hoping if someone could advise on price I should sell it for? If that is allowed on the forums? If not sorry, I have been negligent and not read the updated rules.

Will probably stick on eBay or  would be preferable if any member wants I will of course sell at a more favorable price.

Steve
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

nathanMR2

Hi welcome back... kind of  s;) ;) s;)

You might struggle to get rid if im honest mate. Not many people want them. You might get £20-30 if your lucky. I have one in the garage which i need to get shot of too  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Draggon

Thought as much, at least I know not to expect much  s:) :) s:)

Thanks for the quick reply  s:) :) s:)

Cheers
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

Markb

Probably worth a bit more if the brackets and surround were with it but i'm guessing these were used with the new head unit.

Tags: