X reg blue mr2 sale price?

Started by amz91, April 25, 2014, 10:26

amz91

Hi I'l be soon selling my loved mr2 due to a change in circumstances. I was just after some guidance on a price.
Iv had her for just over a year now and brought her off Matt and he has looked after her since for me  :-) :-) :-)

MOT till march 2015
(Passed first time with only two advisories for tyres)

Tax till the end of July.

88000 miles

Engine was rebuilt in 2011
(3 years ago)
Receipt present

Alloy wheels refurbished

Vogtland lowering springs
(Fitted by Matt 4wheel geo tracking ect)

gutted pre cats,
Markii pipe
devs door sills
MR2 leather armrest
JDM bonnet badge
sp body brace
edge speakers
powder coated alloys
Front and rear ROC drop links
Fl side vents
Fl bumper inserts (not fitted)

Upgrades such as the underbrace, markii pipe, fl door arms and heaters, fl side vents and devs door sills ect will be sold separately depending on price.

Usual stone chips on bonnet and a couple of scratches here and there
 (to be expected on a 14yr old car)
I would of been replacing the soft top next month (£160) but seen as though I need to sell there's no point the top has patches either side and a tears at the top of one side.

I just need some advise on a sale price, obviously il put it up for sale here first too, iv had a little look around but the price varies so much and knowing that in theory the engine could be seen as only 3years old.

[MOD] Moved to General since this isn't actually for sale yet.  s:) :) s:)  [/MOD]
Blue 2000 pfl roadster, gutted pre cats, The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings, Markii pipe, devs door sills, MR2 leather armrest, JDM bonnet badge, sp body brace, edge speakers, powder coated alloys, Vogtland lowering springs, ROC drop links, EBC brake pads, toyo proxes, FL side vents, FL door arms, FL control unit... more to follow \":)\"

Tags: