Yeah Sunshine Baby! (image heavy)

Started by jinxedkitten, May 7, 2014, 20:54

jinxedkitten

I celebrated reaching three decades last Wednesday with a long and beautiful 70 mile drive around rural Gloucestershire.

It was a totally unplanned route, just see a road I like the look of and drive down it, and it went roughly like this: out towards Ledbury, veer off through Malvern, stopped at Castle Moreton Common for an impromptu picnic, up to Staunton, round throught Redmarley, on to Newent then back round to Gloucester.

Beautiful journey, delicious sunshine, and indulged in the ultimate freedom, a topless topless drive  s:D :D s:D

m http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb70 ... 7fe7f8.jpg m

Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

Treboeth

Nice pics and Happy Belated Birthday JK.

AndyM

Happy three decades  s:) :) s:)  

Lovely bit of the world on a sunny day. My Dad used to live between Ledbury and Malvern and I used to do the back roads up to Shropshire to get home.  s:) :) s:)

Topless topless... nice work. Think the leather in mine would make it a bit tacky on the back during hard cornering.
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

Pulse

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"indulged in the ultimate freedom, a topless topless drive  s:D :D s:D

...Wait, what?   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
2006 MR2 Roadster
Lagoon Blue | Cream Leather with Blue Stitching | Toyota GB Bodykit | TTE Exhaust | TTE Spoiler | TTE Style Bar | Hard Top | Chrome Interior Trim Kit | widermuller Illuminated Slider | widermuller Hazard Trim

dan944

Happy tri-decade. Where are these roads!! My mum lives up near Bristol and I take some ok back roads to get there but these are amazing!! Haha
"I swear mum I did try and sell the roadster"

Silver mr2 2003 FL. Custom Turbo build 209whp. Lots of handling mods.

Honda CR-V The Work Horse

puma2

s:D :D s:D  got to say your good with camera, love the one one the bridge  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  
a great way to enjoy your special day  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Ardent

Congrats on 3x10 laps of the sun.
2 questions
Show plate or Jinxy jiggery pokery in the light room?
No Selfie?

Jason porky pig style   s:D :D s:D

Mike G

Wow , the best pics of a 2 I've seen in a while, thanks for posting..............  cheered my day up
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)
And now... Mikes (my own) anti dash creak mod !

norrie

Nice pics but we seem to be missing one. Lol.

Norrie.

Jay67

Quote from: "Pulse"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"indulged in the ultimate freedom, a topless topless drive  s:D :D s:D

...Wait, what?   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
I'd also like to add an 'excuse me', and a 'beg your pardon'?   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

A belated Happy Birthday too, somehow missed that on facemuck!
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

jinxedkitten

Thanks all for the belateds  s:) :) s:)

Quote from: "Ardent"Show plate or Jinxy jiggery pokery in the light room?
Jiggery pokery I'm afraid, would love that as a show plate! It's there as I really don't like the empty space that blanking the registration out leaves.

Quote from: "Mike G"Wow , the best pics of a 2 I've seen in a while, thanks for posting..............  cheered my day up
Quote from: "puma2":D got to say your good with camera, love the one one the bridge
That's good to hear - pics were all taken on crappy camera phone, hence the useless resolution, considering this, they didn't come out too bad. Did take a better camera with me, but forgot to put the SD card in it  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Quote from: "Pulse"...Wait, what?   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Quote from: "Jay67"I'd also like to add an 'excuse me', and a 'beg your pardon'?   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  
Don't know what you're talking about.  Indecent exposure in a moving vehicle is an arrestable offense. Must have been some sort of typo...
 s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

jinxedkitten

Forgot to add, I saw three '2s on the trip, a silver FL in Malvern Wells, then a red edition sable and a black PFL in Malvern itself. All parked up at the side of the road. Lovely!

Treboeth

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Forgot to add, I saw three '2s on the trip, a silver FL in Malvern Wells, then a red edition sable and a black PFL in Malvern itself. All parked up at the side of the road. Lovely!

Wonder if they "saw" you?

jinxedkitten

Doubt it, noone was in them. It was only on deserted roads...

Ardent

Jinxy said
Don't know what you're talking about.  Indecent exposure in a moving vehicle is an arrestable offense. Must have been some sort of typo...

I agree, anything less than 1/500 would give terrible camera shake.    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Ardent

A seat belt would certainly make for an interesting strap line.
Like a tin of red stripe.

MR TWO

Nice car!  See you soon at ding day!
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

Mike G

That nice shot of the rear on the bridge..............
Are you're tail pipes level ?
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)

tricky1138

Some great photos there. Glad you had a great day.

Belated birthday wishes, it's all uphill from now!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

shnazzle

I'm a fine one to talk as I've got a bright yellow car as well but...it's soooo yellow hahaha  s:) :) s:)
Lovely pics
...neutiquam erro.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Mike G"That nice shot of the rear on the bridge..............
Good spot! They aren't, I'm missing a rubber hanger, keep forgetting to order a new one, despite how much the unlevelness bugs me! Was hoping I might ask if someone might be kind enough to help me fit it at ding day, but depends how evil a job it is and whether I remember to order one.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "shnazzle"I'm a fine one to talk as I've got a bright yellow car as well but...it's soooo yellow hahaha  s:) :) s:)
Lovely pics
s:cool: :cool: s:cool: :cool::cool:

Mike G

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"
Quote from: "Mike G"That nice shot of the rear on the bridge..............
Good spot! They aren't, I'm missing a rubber hanger, keep forgetting to order a new one, despite how much the unlevelness bugs me! Was hoping I might ask if someone might be kind enough to help me fit it at ding day, but depends how evil a job it is and whether I remember to order one.
Have you got the hanger bolted to the car for the rubber to go onto cos I'm sure I've got one of those knocking about somewhere

jinxedkitten

I think the metal hanger is there, I think its just the rubber bit missing. Cant remember, didnt see it myself, MattPerformance mentioned it when she was in rehab. Might ask him, he may remember.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Ardent"Jinxy said

I agree, anything less than 1/500 would give terrible camera shake.    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Snarf  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: