Yeah Sunshine Baby! (image heavy)

Started by jinxedkitten, May 7, 2014, 20:54

StuC

Some stunning shots as usual JK. Looks like a great day out.  s:-D :-D s:-D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand to add to the cheer I couldn't resist a little mischief  s8) 8) s8)

URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

jinxedkitten

Oh Stu, those are just brilliant! Can't decide which is my favourite! Think it might have to be the star wars one  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:D :D s:D
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

StuC

I thought you might like those.  :-) :-) :-)
Mischief is just around every corner.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

AckersMR2

s;) ;) s;)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

StuC

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
That pixie hasn't gone away I see.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
You still reeling from the 'pink' version of your bike Ackers?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

You wouldn't let it lie!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

AckersMR2

Takes more than just the force to beat the Empire you know  s;) ;) s;)
My only car is a Ducati 

Jay67

Quote from: "StuC":lol:
That pixie hasn't gone away I see.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
You still reeling from the 'pink' version of your bike Ackers?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

You wouldn't let it lie!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
He bought a load of them wholesale, he got a pixie lot, I thank you   s8) 8) s8)
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

puma2

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  got to love the humour here, i think is briliant good  work everyone .
may the faith be with you all  s:D :D s:D

StuC

Quote from: "Jay67"He bought a load of them wholesale, he got a pixie lot

That's fairynuff then.  s8) 8) s8)

jinxedkitten

Dont think I've laughed that hard since the story we wrote when Shields needed entertaining.

....can anyone PM me Ackers address...or is he coming to ding day...
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

jinxedkitten

Might have to get Parker to polish my rear lights as well as the fronts, that laser burn is unsightly!

Jay67

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Might have to get Parker to polish my rear lights as well as the fronts, that laser burn is unsightly!
nurse get the screens!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Jason

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Jay67"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Might have to get Parker to polish my rear lights as well as the fronts, that laser burn is unsightly!

You have far too active an imagination for your own good sometimes, Jay!

Stu, bring on the facepalm statue!

Jay67

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"

You have far too active an imagination for your own good sometimes, Jay!

Stu, bring on the facepalm statue!
no need Stu, I'll go back to the corner and face the wall...again   s:( :( s:(
Jason

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Jay67"no need Stu, I'll go back to the corner and face the wall...again   s:( :( s:(
Oi, don't puppy eyes at me, or I'll start feeling sorry for you...whilst your facing the wall...wearing the pants of shame...  s:P :P s:P

Jay67

Jason

jinxedkitten

Argh my eyes!

AckersMR2

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Stu, bring on the facepalm statue!

Oh I have a far better one than that  s;) ;) s;)
My only car is a Ducati 

jinxedkitten

Oh dear Stu, you've been trumped. Although, before the image loaded, I did wonder if you were going to go down the nurse route...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

StuC

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Just need an "oooooooo matron!" To complete this.

StuC

Quote from: "AckersMR2"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Stu, bring on the facepalm statue!

Oh I have a far better one than that  s;) ;) s;)

Well played sir. I'm glad you got to use it!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: