Found her the special one

Started by yorkie1865, July 19, 2014, 21:54

yorkie1865

Bought the MR2 from a chap in manchester a face lift with full service history 70000 on the clock 12 months mot and 3 months tax.  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   Downside some tosser ripped off the rear spoiler  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   the aerial wont retract and the alloys need a referb but at 1800 I thought she was a steal bright red black cloth trim pics to follow thanks to all for there input   s:D :D s:D

moorx

Congratulations - look forward to photos   s:D :D s:D    Enjoy!

StuC

Great news.  s:-D :-D s:-D

Aerials are common problems. Have a search in the threads at the top of the newbie section.

What sort of spoiler? Attached to the boot lid or the bumper?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

wotugonado

Sounds like it needs some tlc, but well done on giving it a new home. Nothing that cant be sorted btw and then thats another one rescued   s:D :D s:D
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

yorkie1865

Quote from: "StuC"Great news.  s:-D :-D s:-D

Aerials are common problems. Have a search in the threads at the top of the newbie section.

What sort of spoiler? Attached to the boot lid or the bumper?
its one that fits onboot lid the lad who had it previously said it curved over the rear lights and sat low to the boot but it was torn off. Going to need to replace it or get a new boot lid ☺

StuC

What colour is the car? There have been some boot lids for sale recently.

Joesson

Bright red Stuff!
I'll leave that predictive text error in place again!
What I meant to say was "Bright red Stu!"
And don't you know the sale of "boot kids " is probably illegal!

moorx

Quote from: "Joesson"Bright red Stuff!

See - he's colour blind if it's not yellow   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

puma2

you just cant beat that feeling when you no you have  the special  one at home ready with love and affection and money to spend to make her really special  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

StuC

Quote from: "Joesson"Bright red Stuff!

I have spent some time in the corner over the weekend, reflecting on my actions/words.
I'd like to say I am reformed, only time will tell.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: