Goodbye to the 2

Started by XmadX, August 6, 2014, 14:22

XmadX

Hi and goodbye to everyone on the club who has been incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming online as well as in person.

It has been a pleasure being part of the club and I am sad to say goodbye as my 2 has been sold. Took her for her MOT and found a buyer   s:) :) s:)  

Sad to see her go, but I know she will be looked after. She's never let me down and I hope her new owner will get as much joy out of her as I did.

Madi aka XmadX
~*~*~XmadX~*~*~
*NOW SOLD* 2002 1.8 Roadster VVTi Black (Pre-Facelift)
[size=85]Stainless Exhaust Manifold / Colour Coded Side Vents / Dev\'s Keyhole Covers / Wolfrace TrackReady Alloys / Ultra Racing Front Brace / Sony MEXBT3900U Stereo / Midship Badges / Crystal Black Side Repeaters / Midship Pull Lever / Ultra Brilliance Headlights / Chrome Dials / TTE Style Body Bracing / Remus Twin Exhaust [/size]

StuC

Sad to see you go.  s:-( :-( s:-(

How comes you are moving on and what are you getting into next?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Pavett1990

I knew this was coming from the weekend.. sad to see you go enjoy the new ride
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

2 of the left

I'll give the Z4 10months and after some boring driving you'll be back!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

XmadX

My partner and I have got a Z4 3.0i together as a joint vehicle. We couldn't venture too far away from the soft top two seater club!

And oh no was it that obvious   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
~*~*~XmadX~*~*~
[size=85]Stainless Exhaust Manifold / Colour Coded Side Vents / Dev\'s Keyhole Covers / Wolfrace TrackReady Alloys / Ultra Racing Front Brace / Sony MEXBT3900U Stereo / Midship Badges / Crystal Black Side Repeaters / Midship Pull Lever / Ultra Brilliance Headlights / Chrome Dials / TTE Style Body Bracing / Remus Twin Exhaust [/size]

XmadX

Quote from: "2 of the left"I'll give the Z4 10months and after some boring driving you'll be back!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Cheeky! You've not been in this Z4 it's not boring   s8) 8) s8)
~*~*~XmadX~*~*~

Markb

Quote from: "XmadX"
Quote from: "2 of the left"I'll give the Z4 10months and after some boring driving you'll be back!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Do you think its quick?.......i drove a neighbours 3.0l and was a bit disappointed tbh and his had a few mods,my V6 Mondeo felt livelier....although i did like the extra space in the cabin and its looks,still wouldn't rule one out in the future,maybe the latest shape.....enjoy the new car.

bluesmoke

I test drove one and was also underwhelmed. I liked it, but not enough to buy it at the time. Problem being I'm more used to turbos and the way they deliver the power.

I ended up with a 535d instead. Whole different kettle of fish lol. Love the way the Z4 looks though.

Mike G

I had Z4  that was 18 months old at the time , I had it for 6 months.
The End
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)
And now... Mikes (my own) anti dash creak mod !

Richard41

Enjoy the new toy   s:D :D s:D

puma2

another one gone  s:( :( s:(  to the z4 club we must be they best customers on there forum  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

enjoy the visit with your new affair, your be welcomed back  when  you realize what a mistake it was   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:) :) s:)

2 of the left

Quote from: "XmadX"

Even my other half nearly bought one -£500 deposit lost later - she changed her mind said it was not comfortable and although it had the looks, was drab and boring to drive - her words not mine!! In fact I think she said as much to you at Simply Japanese Day  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Jay67

So much negativity!! Enjoy the Mmmm factor  s;) ;) s;)
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

loadswine

Yep, sorry to see you go, but enjoy the Z4 3.0, cracking car, have fun!   s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

XmadX

Aww guys. We test drive quite a few and I understand your comments. But this has full sports package, m-sport suspension and the drive is incomparable to the 2. It's a completely different kind of drive but for our needs it's more suitable. And I'm enjoying having a boot!
~*~*~XmadX~*~*~

cptspaulding

Boot? Yuck. Next thing you know you'll be playing golf.
 s:P :P s:P
Former owner 2003, 2zz conversion.

2 of the left

Boot?? - Er what's a boot???  s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?

StuC

Thing at the end of your foot when you venture out into the garden.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Jay67

Quote from: "StuC"Thing at the end of your foot when you venture out into the garden.
thought that was either snails or fox poop   s:? :? s:?
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

spit

Enjoy your new toy Madi. I haven't driven one but I've had a seat and its a nice place to be.

Have you pointed the new owner of the '2 in ROC's direction?
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

XmadX

Quote from: "spit"Enjoy your new toy Madi. I haven't driven one but I've had a seat and its a nice place to be.

Have you pointed the new owner of the '2 in ROC's direction?

Thank you!

Yes the new owner has been pointed this way  s:) :) s:)  hope he finds it as helpful as I have!
~*~*~XmadX~*~*~

Tags: