another one bites the dust

Started by peteyb, August 7, 2014, 23:40

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "peteyb"A badger??? Lmao shes ok, if she was a plum i wouldbt ask her to lol

Badgers: http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=46630
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

tomaky

Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Get her to log in here and we'll do another story to keep her entertained  s;) ;) s;)

What? More badgers?!? Oh dear.

I can remember after someone drive I to the back of my car at speed I had awful whiplash. My Mrs thought it was very funny that once I had sat down on our low sofas that I couldn't get up off them.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
It's surprising how much you use your neck muscles.
Hope the next few days start to become easier for her.  :-) :-) :-)

Lovely woman your Mrs Stu  s:) :) s:)  haha
Saying that Beth's is a nightmare to get off.
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

peteyb

Quote from: "tomaky"
Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Get her to log in here and we'll do another story to keep her entertained  s;) ;) s;)

What? More badgers?!? Oh dear.

I can remember after someone drive I to the back of my car at speed I had awful whiplash. My Mrs thought it was very funny that once I had sat down on our low sofas that I couldn't get up off them.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
It's surprising how much you use your neck muscles.
Hope the next few days start to become easier for her.  :-) :-) :-)

Lovely woman your Mrs Stu  s:) :) s:)  haha
Saying that Beth's is a nightmare to get off.

Ooo errr missus hahaha

Anonymous

Haha

StuC

Quote from: "tomaky"Lovely woman your Mrs Stu  s:) :) s:)  haha

I'll pass that on.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Lottie

Finally managed to get logged on! Thanks for all your lovely messages. Still shaken up and very sore but I have been well looked after   s:) :) s:)

Treboeth

Quote from: "Lottie"Finally managed to get logged on! Thanks for all your lovely messages. Still shaken up and very sore but I have been well looked after   s:) :) s:)

And finally the culprit shows up   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Glad you are ok and being well looked after   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

StuC

Quote from: "Lottie"Finally managed to get logged on! Thanks for all your lovely messages. Still shaken up and very sore but I have been well looked after   s:) :) s:)

Welcome along  s:-D :-D s:-D

It must have been the draw of the story that JinxedKitten mentioned.  s;-) ;-) s;-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

peteyb

Nobody can resist a story!!!

jinxedkitten

Can tell you haven't read that one then Petey!

Welcome, Lottie!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

puma2

s:D :D s:D  welcome to the good lady  s:D :D s:D  
its good to no your makeing a recovery helped by the love a support of your man  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
take your time now time as you will want to rush to be back as you were, listen to what your body telling you and take each day as it comes.  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

peteyb

well can safely say this is turning into a nightmare, even with all the witnesses the woman or maybe the insurance company i suspect have not admitted liabitly, so now waiting for police reports etc, charlotte still cant drive, still in alot of pain and got more physio booked up, the mr2 has been written off and the payout is totally insulting but cant get them to budge on it, so apart from my for sale thread of afew bits n bobs i may hav to hang my head and leave this awesome site for a while, but ill be back when i get another one later, looks like im getting a pug 206gti 180 because thats all i can afford almost, gutted is the word  s:( :( s:(

Richard41

Even with a good number of witnesses?

My brother Is about to go to court with someone who slammed into the back of him, admitted it was his fault then changed his mind and claimed he wasn't at the scene of the accident & had sold the car a few days earlier   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   even though there are photos of him and the car at the scene  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Some people are just *****   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

Go to the insurance ombudsman if all else fails, hope you get it sorted.

carolineasb

Don't budge!  If you let an insurance company take an inch they WILL take a mile!  They will always try to cut down on pay outs and if they can get people to go 50/50 or try and back out of paying out at all they definitely will.

Do your homework on values to and don't be fobbed off!  Go higher and higher in the ranks of the insurance company staff, sadly it pays to complain these days!
2006 (56) Blue TF300 (Newbie)<br />2001 (Y)  Silver (Oldie)
2004 (04) Black (The Inbetweenie)

nathanMR2

Quote from: "carolineasb"They will always try to cut down on pay outs and if they can get people to go 50/50 or try and back out of paying out at all they definitely will.

Not strictly true in this case. If you have comp insurance they are going to have to pay out the full price anyway. It's not in their interest to only recover half the costs back. If the case has to go to court that's a different story and they may decide to make a commercial decision to agree a settlement without risking the possibility of losing at court and paying out 3-4-5 times as much.

With witnesses the third party shouldn't have a chance.... Unless they too find witnesses against you.

It might not seem it to you but it's still early days regarding liability and much as you'd expect your own insurance company to do, they will await all of the evidence before making a decision on accepting fault. Witness statements can take along as it takes to arrive, if they arrive at all :/
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Tags: