***Jap Performance Mag out today ****

Started by Peter Wright, September 11, 2004, 07:39

Peter Wright

Japanese Performance Mag (October) out today

7 page article on Whifbitz Roadster Turbo
5 page article on JAE but no mention for us   s:? :? s:?  

Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Tem

I really should order that straight from them...September issue just came out here last Monday  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Hope4Sun

I think they should do there homework   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  They seem to think Pauls roadster is the first turbo'd roadster in the country!! Get e-mailing chaps

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Anonymous

ooh i like the side vents on that body kit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hope4Sun"I think they should do there homework   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  They seem to think Pauls roadster is the first turbo'd roadster in the country!! Get e-mailing chaps

Andy

Mags always do stuff like that, funny really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "odub"ooh i like the side vents on that body kit

They are just std vents cut away and smoothed off. Get your hack saw out and some filler and off you go.

Anonymous

Oh really,

i might try to find some old vents and have a go.

Mind me asking what filler you used and how much spraying them cost?

By the way, car looked ace in the mag, although the softtop had ears!

Anonymous

Dont know, the bodyshop did it for me, probably need some kind of plastic filler although I dont get to involved in the bodywork side of things so might be wrong. I know its a pretty easy job to do though and gets rid of those nasty looking comedy vents.

Hope4Sun

Quote from: "Whifbitz"Mags always do stuff like this, funny really.

heheheh, i know mate  s;) ;) s;) , Banzi mis-quoted me a couple of years ago when i had my Roadster in the " shoot out  s:D :D s:D , Never trust a journo  s;) ;) s;)

Lovely looking motor though mate, how much you want for her by the way?

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Anonymous

£13,995 ono

Anonymous

Reduced to £12,995

Tags: