MOT better than expected

Started by Wholedamnthing, September 16, 2014, 16:55

Wholedamnthing

Hi all,
Although a failure the MOT on my new purchase was much better than expected just failing on Handbrake (common) and a snapped coil spring, both these faults were known at the time of purchase.
So might as well replace all the springs while we are doing the one. (Tein lowering I reckon for now, mostly good reviews)
Along with othe jobs for next couple of weeks:

New clutch
New Disc's and Pads
Removal of Pre-cat
Full Service.

Fun times..
Completed Mod\'s = Tein Lowering Springs, Matt Performance Brace, Lightened and Balanced Flywheel, Group buy Gear Linkage, standard manifold Cat removed, AirCon removed, Soft Top removed and partially stripped interior.

Msp

Well done. Mine has Tein springs fitted and it handles great! Not too low, but I have bottomed it out a couple of times!!
2 less :(

aldy13

Mine failed on the exact same things a couple of weeks ago and I fitted a set of Eibach lowering spring from Fensport, handles like a dream

Wholedamnthing

Retest went as planned and the 2 has past after having a Set of Tein lowering springs fitted and rear brake caliper all cleaned up.
Completed Mod\'s = Tein Lowering Springs, Matt Performance Brace, Lightened and Balanced Flywheel, Group buy Gear Linkage, standard manifold Cat removed, AirCon removed, Soft Top removed and partially stripped interior.

Tags: