A boot??

Started by Msp, February 4, 2015, 13:19

Joesson

Quote from: "StuC"Anyone can join in the party scotte. We are not an exclusive group.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Thanks for watching my back Stu  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Jrichards20

I think it is a really clever idea. Personally a better mod than i have seen many other people do to their cars.
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

CMH

Quote from: "MR TWO"There are literally millions of cars out there for sale with boots... If you have to have one, the solution is easy.

I think the Toyota designers obviously did not feel that the potential sales lost due to the lack of boot was important.

I use my Mr2 as a daily driver, and do not miss the boot! These cars were not meant to haul crap around!

Quite true - but if you DO occasionally have to haul crap around, then the fitted luggage is pretty useful.  

Which brings me to my point - I've just bought a set off ebay, from the makers, whose seller name is pontiac11llc  .  And because of various currency rates, I found a complete set (that includes a frunk bag, etc) on eBay's Australian site - and it was only around £80 including postage.  

I have no idea how that works, because it would've been about twice that cost buying direct from the manufacturer's own website - perhaps someone with a PhD in economics could figure it out...
Trying to keep a 2002 pre-facelift MR2 Mk3 on the road...in every sense.

Mightyquin

That's a unique mod! I wonder if it affects the temperature though, with so little air space left around the engine? Also anything in there is going to get very warm!

If you're going to complain about lack of boot space after buying an MR2 you may as well moan about not having any back seats too.

Tags: