What's this? Found while cleaning my new 2

Started by alij100, February 5, 2015, 13:17

alij100

While cleaning the interior found this what looks like a switch maybe   s:? :? s:?   But can't see where it would go.
Any one?

Paul

Wabbitkilla

Can't say ... I can't see it
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

alij100

Oops!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   forgot link

That better

Paul

alij100

61 views and no replies  s:? :? s:?   I'm guessing that it's not a part from the roadster.

Paul

jinxedkitten

Got a pic of it from the other side incase that helps identify?
It kinda looks familliar, but that's about it.  However, I've only been around roadsters a few years, so my identification skills are not much to go by  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

alij100

Here we go. Pic from underneath

Paul

jinxedkitten

Where abouts in the car did you find it? Frunk, engine bay, footwell?

EDIT Ignore that, you said interior... sorry, bit tired, wasn't paying attention properly!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

alij100

Was looking in the rear storage bins for the first time as only got my 2 on Tuesday and found the switch in there along with a small leather back which had silver hardtop covers etc a plastic stereo cover plate. Looked all around at the dash and I don't have have any switches missing!  Very puzzling!  

Paul

Anonymous

I don't believe it's from the roadster?

alij100

Quote from: "Meeerrrk"I don't believe it's from the roadster?

I think your right. It's defiantly some kind of switch/cover. Iv just gone through the manual and there's nothing like it at all. If I didn't know better I would say someone has put that in just to confuse me   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    I will keep it anyway .........

......just in case   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Paul

Wabbitkilla

Never seen anything like that on a roadster.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

s12vea

+1
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

alij100

Cheers guys. Thats put my mind at rest. Got to say loving this forum very helpful.   s8) 8) s8)  

Paul

Anonymous

Looks like a protector on a spray can/bottle, that you break off before use

alij100

Possibly Les. Looked like it had some sort of sticker where the rectangle bit is on the top.  I now know it's not from the mr2 now after checking every inch of the car and replies on here  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:   but it's defiantly a cover for a switch of some sort. O well it's put away now.  

Paul

Tags: