word of warning

Started by Mr X, June 4, 2015, 08:04

Mr X

If you think you can get away with leaving your soft top down at work and the car will be fine, you are correct..... but there's nothing stopping a bird doing its dirty business onto your passenger seat!    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
I'm not saying I'm batman. I'm just saying that nobody has ever seen me and batman in a room together.

jonty

haha! gutted for you mate, but it is funny!

We have a friendly peahen here, you should see the size of the cable she lays...!

Joesson

Quote from: "Mr X"If you think you can get away with leaving your soft top down at work and the car will be fine, you are correct..... but there's nothing stopping a bird doing its dirty business onto your passenger seat!    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Other seats are also available!

Fin

Quote from: "Mr X"If you think you can get away with leaving your soft top down at work and the car will be fine, you are correct..... but there's nothing stopping a bird doing its dirty business onto your passenger seat!    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Well,at least you know not to take her out again!!   s:D :D s:D
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

lamcote

Brilliant, that's hilarious Fin....

By the way, what's the FTO mirror mod?
Silver 2004 MR2 -  Unmodified but very shiny.

Fin

The fto mirror has map lights in the bottom to supplement the  interior light
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

lamcote

Oh I see, it's the internal mirror, thanks.

I'm still giggling away at your comment, simple things......
Silver 2004 MR2 -  Unmodified but very shiny.

Mr X

Quote from: "Fin"

Well,at least you know not to take her out again!!   s:D :D s:D

hahha I'm sure most of us have been there! Once I had 2 dirty birds in the passenger of my mk2 turbo while driving around Leicester. Neither of them left this kind of mark on the seat tho!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I'm not saying I'm batman. I'm just saying that nobody has ever seen me and batman in a room together.

ShieldsOnTour

I got stuck in traffic under a rail bridge full of pigeon's when I had the top down ... most nervous queuing I've ever done .....
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

Mr X

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"

I got stuck in traffic under a rail bridge full of pigeon's when I had the top down ... most nervous queuing I've ever done .....

haha oh god no! That would have been too much for me! I'd have had to do the old pull the roof up while driving trick!

CrazySX

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"

I have to stop under a few of these on the way to work, i have witness birds doing a dirty big one on the bonnet of my freshly cleaned 200sx, so i am super nervous when stopped under one and make every effort to get moving as soon as i can!!

dkleese

My work has a secure fenced car park but this is always the thought on my mind when arriving at work including this morning   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

For the few seconds it takes pull the top up I never run the risk especially with all the trees around holding the sitting dive bombers waiting for the next foolish victim haha   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: