Rear spoiler

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2003, 10:36

Anonymous

Hey, Kris, behave ya-self.

You know you are just jealous of my J-Spec sills

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lee"
Quote from: "Darth Paul"Yeah, the filler cap thing is ideal – if you want to make your car look like an MGF.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Seems like no matter what I say someone is gonna disagree with me. Freindly bunch huh.

Where is Hardcore?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Where is Hardcore?

now he would dissagree...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

You are probably right. Guess I'll just have to make do with some of those little lights in the water sprayers   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

To be honest I've learnt some valuable stuff on here and I wouldn't of ground the dealer down to the price I did without the advice of this forum.

Anonymous

Do the J'Spec metal sills fit on the pre '03 model.
I'm sure I read somewhere that they were for the '03 model.

After having my '2 for nearly 3 years I feel its high time it had some toys!

Anonymous

krisclarkuk

Those carbon fibre sills look great. I had never seen them before and didn't fancy the look in the brochure but I've changed my mind.

Are they thin but hard plastic which you stick on or is it effectively just a sticker?

Anonymous

Kris has done a good job of those. I like mine too, but one of them has definately got a small crease in it and I am a bit annoyed....

They are a bit like a sticker really. Nothing more. Devil to put on though........

Anonymous

No, they are stickers... it sounds cheap, but as you can see they look the business... i didnt have any real trouble apart from geting them lined up... the passenger side is slightly longer one site (not that it notices, its about 1mm out!) as i followed some other instructions doing that one and left myself a little short - with the drivers side one i simply plonked it in the middle and pushed down... after i got it right i went over it with the plastic thing they give you and job done!   s:D :D s:D

Tem

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Why not get one like this?

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

You call that a wing?? I can hardly see it  s;) ;) s;)  How about this one?

And it's not just a wing! If you ever hit a bird, the wing will slice it and drop it to the grill to be cooked.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"You call that a wing?? I can hardly see it  s;) ;) s;)  How about this one?

And it's not just a wing! If you ever hit a bird, the wing will slice it and drop it to the grill to be cooked.

AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Lee,

Here is Busters rear spoiler....

zud

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Lee,

Here is Busters rear spoiler....

I've got the same one (but blue, obviously!).  It was on the car when I bought it, and I'd always assumed it was a standard Toyota option.  Can anyone enlighten me?
Blue SMT with leather, A/C and TTE Twin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "zud"I'd always assumed it was a standard Toyota option.  Can anyone enlighten me?

It is a standard Toyota option, costs around £320 painted and fitted.

dancarbon

Quote from: "Lee"As for the scuff plates, they are functional as well as looking good.
They do look good, I've been looking around for some, but most seem to have MR-S or Spyder on them, Slacey has some nice Roadster sills fitted but can't remember where he got them! As for practical, unfortunately the bit that gets scuffed is the higher plastic part on the inside of the sill  s:( :( s:(  

Quote from: "Lee"Seems like no matter what I say someone is gonna disagree with me. Freindly bunch huh.
If we all had the same opinions it would be a very bland world.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Quote from: "Lee"is a standard Toyota option, costs around £320 painted and fitted.
Does anyone know the price for it unpainted/unfitted? Girlfriend's cousin has a bodyshop so I can get it painted at family rates  s:P :P s:P  - Lee, I may be able to get him to paint 2 quite cheaply, since our '2s are both black. I'll try and find out?
2001 Black Manual Soft-top

Anonymous

for those of you that dont have the accessory brochure from toyota, the sports one and the full accessory list can be downloaded from here:

Brochures

Slacey

Quote from: "dancarbon"Slacey has some nice Roadster sills fitted but can't remember where he got them!
Worry no more! I've had a dig around today, see here... http://dcp-shop.co.uk/catalog/default.php?cPath=154_161&osCsid=7b44ff7b51601d38eb57c7bbc23368b1, these are the ones I have that you saw Saturday.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

dancarbon

s:D :D s:D
2001 Black Manual Soft-top

Tags: