Xmas get-togethers

Started by Slacey, November 15, 2004, 20:17

Slacey

Folks,

I have been thinking for a while that we ought to maybe try and arrange a couple of meets on the run up to christmas for a bit of a social, as an awful lot of us know each other now, and it would be a perfect oppertunity for some of the new guys to put names to faces at the same time in a relaxed atmosphere.

As we are spread all over the UK one meet wouldn't be practical, so how about we have a few people arrange things in their locale?

Obviously I would be more than willing to arrange the Midlands one, but I know there are plenty of you in the North East, North West, Wales Scotland and in the southern areas who I'm sure could sort something with a little nudge  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

So, how about it?

If there is sufficient interest, I would be willing to help any of you out with making arrangements, so if you fancy organising something for your area, let me know and we'll get a thread started in the Events section specific to your regions meet.

Midlands details coming soon!  s:) :) s:)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

heathstimpson

Sounds good to me  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Darth Paul

I'd be willing to arrange one in my area – the NE. I know of a pub where they are now serving food... and I'd happily sort out a drive route.

Anonymous

I would turn up for a meet in the North East!

Peter Wright

Quote from: "Slacey"Folks,

I have been thinking for a while that we ought to maybe try and arrange a couple of meets on the run up to christmas for a bit of a social, as an awful lot of us know each other now, and it would be a perfect oppertunity for some of the new guys to put names to faces at the same time in a relaxed atmosphere.

Lets not forget that the MR2 track day at Donington is on Saturday 4th December there will be a few of our members on track including Martin (MPH) with his turboed roadster
Spectating is free & there are plenty of country pubs in the area for food in the lunchtime break or longer

See  m http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5242 m

Just a suggestion

Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Tags: