My project apr from Spain

Started by HERRE, September 17, 2015, 23:01

CrazySX

that is awesome!! Love the kit and the fact you did it all yourself.  will be watchin this closely  s:) :) s:)

andyroo104

Now that is one gorgeous car.  :-) :-) :-)
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

shnazzle

Oh my. That's a fine automobile my friend.
...neutiquam erro.

StuC

Well, hello!  s8) 8) s8)   s;-) ;-) s;-)

I was skeptical about it looking as good in the red, but it totally works.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

jinxedkitten

Stunning! Oh yes!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

HERRE

Thank you very much everyone for vuestos comments, I am glad that you like the end result of the body. Now I will continue working with the interior. I'll post some photos throughout the day.

tommyzoom99

looks very nice in red always liked that kit, nice wheel choice to suit the car well, nice job buddy

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

HERRE

A trims for the door frame under the watchful eye of my cat

HERRE

a new car mats aluminum TRD

StuC

Quote from: "HERRE"a new car mats aluminum TRD

Where did they come from?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

HERRE

these car mats buy them on ebay more than two years ago. I remember that you could choose between the options of red or black and TRD logo , spyder or nothing

HERRE

A new trim to hold the battery

tomaky

Well played buddy looks really good!
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

HERRE

Today it has come home. Now I have something new to mount this week.

and here my new keychain to be outfitted with the car lol

HERRE

A few details

trims for a water diffuser

A new look for the door handle and a chrome trim

A shift lock for the dials. I much prefer this model

I hope you like these little details. A greeting

s12vea

Your project is coming a long nicely.

What's next?
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

HERRE

Quote from: "s12vea"Your project is coming a long nicely.

What's next?
the next thing I'll do is install the rear TRD bar. Bar ultra racing front and I'm hoping to get a screen to mount a navipod and finish the work of the center console that even I have unfinished. surely, after doing this, purchasing a threaded damping bc and it will emerge more to do. You know, the projects never end, maybe I dare later a swap

CrazySX

Where did you get the carbon chrome surrounds for the door pulls? And also the dial surround?

CrazySX

They look awesome! I have the carbon clock surround and door handles soon so going for the carbon chrome look  s;) ;) s;)

HERRE

Quote from: "CrazySX"Where did you get the carbon chrome surrounds for the door pulls? And also the dial surround?

Hello friend , I'm glad to know that you like . I leave here the direct link if you are interested in buying

m https://www.chromdesign.de/de/fahrzeugt ... om-2-teile m

CrazySX

we had a group buy on them recently on here, but how did you do the carbon bit?

HERRE

Quote from: "CrazySX"we had a group buy on them recently on here, but how did you do the carbon bit?
I did that with hydrography . there are dozens of patterns of carbon. This is what I like to me.

CrazySX

aha, makes sense.  Good work buddy! i shall look into it.

HERRE

A small step in my little baby. After finishing with the outside. .. Back inside, where he had left ... This has been the console after passing through painting ... the color is very accomplished , in a scale of 10 would give 9.9 , the texture is also very accomplished , I put some pictures to appreciate detail . After installing buttons and other leading hang more photos and how it ends start the car. Cheers

wotugonado

Quote from: "HERRE"Here I leave a new mod, I hope you enjoy it as much as me. Cheers

Your car looks amazing always loved that body kit.
Can I ask what theyre called  or where you got those discs in the above picture. I need some around 15mm
To cover some screw holes and im all out if ideas as to what theyre called or where to find them.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Tags: