My project apr from Spain

Started by HERRE, September 17, 2015, 23:01

Jrichards20

Quote from: "HERRE"A small step in my little baby. After finishing with the outside. .. Back inside, where he had left ... This has been the console after passing through painting ... the color is very accomplished , in a scale of 10 would give 9.9 , the texture is also very accomplished , I put some pictures to appreciate detail . After installing buttons and other leading hang more photos and how it ends start the car. Cheers

How do you get it in and out as one unit?

[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

HERRE

Quote from: "wotugonado"
QuoteCan I ask what theyre called  or where you got those discs in the above picture. I need some around 15mm
To cover some screw holes and I'm all out if ideas as to what theyre called or where to find them.

Hello Friend.
I'm glad you like the end result of the bodywork. these plugs that have positions in estab needles made โ€‹โ€‹of aluminum . I made โ€‹โ€‹a friend who has a lathe in his work. I commented a few weeks ago if he could make a few to be sold and have not given me a reply. at the time that the answer me and it informs a price . A hug

HERRE

Quote from: "Jrichards20"
QuoteHow do you get it in and out as one unit?

Hi Richard, With the translation of the translator I do not understand the question . What do you like to know ?

Jrichards20

Quote from: "HERRE"
QuoteHow do you get it in and out as one unit?

Hi Richard, With the translation of the translator I do not understand the question . What do you like to know ?

The console:  It is longer than the original console. Is this difficult to remove as it is larger?

(Sorry if that seems rude or derogatory, it really isn't! Just hoping to make the translator a bit more simple  s:) :) s:)  )
Street Triple 765 RS

HERRE

The console:  It is longer than the original console. Is this difficult to remove as it is larger?

(Sorry if that seems rude or derogatory, it really isn't! Just hoping to make the translator a bit more simple  s:) :) s:)  )
The easy to remove. you have to pull it behind while upward. to make it easier to do it from back there

wotugonado

Thanks for the reply, ill keep looking   s:) :) s:)
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Jrichards20

Quote from: "HERRE"Hi Richard, With the translation of the translator I do not understand the question . What do you like to know ?

The easy to remove. you have to pull it behind while upward. to make it easier to do it from back there

Thanks mate  s:) :) s:)
Street Triple 765 RS

HERRE

Hello friends, here a small step on the center console, I must now begin to solder the wiring of buttons and if all goes well this week and I'm going to rid

HERRE

This morning I was bored and my wife was still sleeping so I have escaped to ride some things without knowing. He wants to kill me, she says I want my car more than her and if we are sincere .... hahaha

A small minor detail

This gap I've always hated so today was the day that I got rid of the gap

Here the solution

advantage that even my wife slept for I have taken out of hiding the rear bar TRD

And the end result was this morning ...

HERRE

Well, yesterday finished with the darkness of our beloved car. I was tired of not seeing a  sshit shit sshit  when something is dropped or look for something in the glove

HERRE

some pictures of my baby

shnazzle

Such a sexy car
...neutiquam erro.

Bernie

Very very nice
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

HERRE

It was time to change the old knob.

tomaky

got the same one you now need the chrome gear surround!
Westfield Seiw
2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

Tags: