Wind, rain and gloomy grey skies

Started by Anonymous, July 25, 2003, 08:15

Anonymous

Seems the perfect day to pick up my new car!

Anonymous

Drive Safely!!!!

Slacey

Yeah, lovely isn't it..   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

On the plus side at least you'll be able to check the roof is waterproof.

Anonymous

They want me to inspect it outside, silly b*****s!

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Teucer2000"They want me to inspect it outside, silly b*****s!

Yeah, when I picked mine up it was hardtopped. They wouldn't even demonstrate the removal process, or how the soft top works.  s:? :? s:?  W**kers.

DP

Anonymous

When I picked my 2 up in April 2000 it was raining so hard there was surface water everwhere.

If you enjoy the car in today's weather just imagine how ecstatic you'll be when the decent weather comes back. If you are a previous 2 owner you will have experienced that already, of course  s:!: :!: s:!:  

Take care, watch out for curbs that step out in front of you  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

s:) :) s:)    s:) :) s:)

filcee

Ditto, June 16 2001 when I picked up mine. And the weather forecast tomorrow is ????

Rain   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Oh well, tartan travel rug, one foot zip-up slipper and travel sweets* are packed ready for the trip to the Wirral to pick up my second '2.  I'll be drving like an old biddy on the way back!

*my nan always recommended barley sugars as the ideal travel sweets   s:) :) s:)
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Anonymous

I bloody LOVE Barley Sugars! Ain't seen them in years!

Anyone got any?

Anonymous

Picked the car up on Friday - looked pretty immaculate although when I got it home I noticed a small paint chip on the back of the hard-top and a few polish swirls that I'll need to polish out properly. The TTE exhaust sounds nice and butches up the back nicely.  Have driven it 12 miles straight into my garage while I wait for the sun!

Tags: