Recommended Bodyshops

Started by wotugonado, October 4, 2015, 14:28

wotugonado

I need a kit spraying and wonder if theres any recommendations for decent ones in Birmingham or worcestershire areas, that people have first hand experience of preferably.
I suppose we could  get a list going to cover nation wide, so there was a reference for anyone who needs one in future.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

fatboy

Are you still on the hunt? Know of a reliable place in Hall Green Birmingham.
One man band but decades of experience.

PM me if you want details  s:) :) s:)

shnazzle

Well, funny you should say so. I'm in talks with a sprayer/bodyworks person to join as affiliate. He's keen so far. His work is great
...neutiquam erro.

wotugonado

Quote from: "fatboy"Are you still on the hunt? Know of a reliable place in Hall Green Birmingham.
One man band but decades of experience.

PM me if you want details  s:) :) s:)

Hi mate,
that would be great, Hall green is perfect as I drive through there a couple of times a month.
ill drop you a pm for details.

Quote from: "shnazzle"I'm in talks with a sprayer/bodyworks person to join as affiliate. He's keen so far. His work is great

That makes a lot of sense, is he up your way?. If so perhaps this guy Fatboy knows could be our midlands representative  s:?: :?: s:?:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

shnazzle

Nope. The guy I use up here is great but I know Northumberland is a bit of a trek.

This one's not unknown to mr2roc  s:) :) s:)  Yorkshire area

If the quality of work is proven I'm happy to go into discussion with anybody
...neutiquam erro.

saicab

Let me know how his work is pleases, as I'll be looking to do a full respray in the new year.

Tags: