Still looking!

Started by Chilli Girl, December 5, 2015, 17:50

exiles

Thanks but I am going to give it a wide berth, there be something fishy about it as you say gut feelings and all that. I really must be patient and hope the right one comes up before I'm too old to enjoy it. Shame about the one in the For Sale section, if it was closer I would have snapped it up, ho hum.

tricky1138

Quote from: "exiles"Thanks but I am going to give it a wide berth, there be something fishy about it as you say gut feelings and all that. I really must be patient and hope the right one comes up before I'm too old to enjoy it. Shame about the one in the For Sale section, if it was closer I would have snapped it up, ho hum.

Public Transport!!!!
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Joesson

Quote from: "exiles"Thanks but I am going to give it a wide berth, there be something fishy about it as you say gut feelings and all that. I really must be patient and hope the right one comes up before I' m too old to enjoy it.  Shame about the one in the For Sale section, if it was closer I would have snapped it up, ho hum.

A figure of speech I do hope!

exiles

Quote from: "tricky1138"
Quote from: "exiles"Thanks but I am going to give it a wide berth, there be something fishy about it as you say gut feelings and all that. I really must be patient and hope the right one comes up before I'm too old to enjoy it. Shame about the one in the For Sale section, if it was closer I would have snapped it up, ho hum.

Public Transport!!!!

Yes, I cant do it

exiles

Quote from: "Joesson"
Quote from: "exiles"Thanks but I am going to give it a wide berth, there be something fishy about it as you say gut feelings and all that. I really must be patient and hope the right one comes up before I' m too old to enjoy it.  Shame about the one in the For Sale section, if it was closer I would have snapped it up, ho hum.

A figure of speech I do hope!

Youve lost me there sorry,
oh I see now I noticed the bold text, maybe old wasnt the best way to phrase it, should have said before my liver finally gives out?   s:D :D s:D

Joesson

Quotebefore my liver finally gives out

So your searching has driven you to drink?

exiles

Well its not helped

Chilli Girl

Hows the drinking? Ooops, sorry searching going?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Jane
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

exiles

Couple localish to think about. All seem overpriced to me but suppose its that 2 selling time of year.

Drinking is fine thanks
Got me son in law on the case too, hes a bit of a jap car fan too, Celica but I shall try and convert

exiles

Looks like I am sorted. Happy bunny

Chilli Girl

Brilliant news. Now spill the beans and tell us all about it Mark.  I can stop looking for you now then!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

exiles

you can, thanks for your help though.
Ian's  

Chilli Girl

Very nice and well worth the wait and ready for the Summer! Jane  s:D :D s:D

exiles

now just got to get a hard top, fitting kit, cobra sport exhaust, lowered, roll bar, steel grill set etc etc. In my dreams obviously  s;-) ;-) s;-)

s12vea

Lovely colour you just need deep pockets now for all those mods.
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

exiles

indeed

exiles

D Day

exiles

Nice 130ish mile drive back, nothing untoward to report with the journey.
Definitely a few things to look at at some point, a few purchases to make.
Roll on decent weather

Tags: