'03 Rear Bumper Insert and Front Bumper

Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2004, 10:28

Anonymous

Morning folks,

I've recently managed to obtain both the rear bumper insert and the front bumper of a post '03 '2.

They're due to be sprayed over the weekend - but, the problem is my motor is red, and these additional bits are black and I can freaking well tell which bits of each are supposed to be colour coded!?

I've looked around t'internet a bit but can't quite put my finger on a clear shot of either "bit", the one's I've found are either modded or... black!?

Could somebody be so kind as to possibly maybe happen send/post some pics of their '03> '2 that isn't black and clearly shows exactly what I need to be telling the spraying-fella as to what bits should and shouldn't be red.

Many thanks in advance    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

xdesign

To be honest, I didn't really understand what you're asking... my english are poor.

You need a pic of the rear bumper with the triangle inserts? Is that right?

Tem

Great pics showing normal/facelift differences:
 m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=13382 m
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "xdesign"To be honest, I didn't really understand what you're asking... my english are poor.

You need a pic of the rear bumper with the triangle inserts? Is that right?

Many thanks fella, that's exactly what I'm after!! Now for the front bumper...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

xdesign

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"Great pics showing normal/facelift differences:

Thanks for the link, unfortunately every single image link appears to be broken!!! Oh well...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

xdesign

Hope the pic above helps as well.

Anonymous

Many, many thanks.    s:D :D s:D

Tem

Quote from: "Bakey"

Thanks for the link, unfortunately every single image link appears to be broken!!! Oh well...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Oh bummer  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  It was working when I looked at it...  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

QuoteOh bummer  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  It was working when I looked at it...  s:? :? s:?

It could well be my peecee... I'll have a gander on another machine.

Tem

QuoteOh bummer  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  It was working when I looked at it...  s:? :? s:?

It could well be my peecee... I'll have a gander on another machine.

It's not you, I just retried it and they are dead  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"It's not you, I just retried it and they are dead  s:? :? s:?

No worries, thanks for passing on the link as I've found how to install said rear insert with full piccies of an actual '2 rather than trying to figure out the crazy bonkers Toyota derived TTE install instructions that came with it... some of the illustrations are not quite up to scratch in my opinion!!!

Many thanks once again to all, your help has been very much appreciated.

s:D :D s:D

xdesign

You're welcome Bakey.

Anytime.

Joe Schmoe

Quote from: "Tem"

Oh bummer  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  It was working when I looked at it...  s:? :? s:?
They will be up soon if I have to call my ISP and b**** every other day until the GD problem is fixed.  Do I come across as angry??  I sure hope so.  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Joe Schmoe

Pics are working again...all is right with the world.  You might have to refresh a few times to get some of the stragglers to load.

EDIT...they seem to be up and down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Joe Schmoe"Pics are working again...all is right with the world.  You might have to refresh a few times to get some of the stragglers to load.

EDIT...they seem to be up and down.

Nice work Joe -- all is beautiful once again...    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: