Foxy at last out in the sun

Started by Chilli Girl, March 21, 2016, 22:28

Chilli Girl

Well, Foxy went out for a ride to Gretna Green, no not to get married! Great winding roads
and got a good airing in the Scottish air! Pics being loaded, thanks to Stu.  s:D :D s:D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

StuC

Very shiny  s:-D :-D s:-D
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

stewart@boro

Quote from: "Chilli Girl"Well, Foxy went out for a ride to Gretna Green, no not to get married! Great winding roads
and got a good airing in the Scottish air! Pics being loaded, thanks to Stu.  s:D :D s:D

Nothing wrong with getting married at Gretna....I did 30 years ago and still going strong  s:D :D s:D  
Planning a little trip back to Scotland to celebrate but this time the wife and the "mistress" are coming  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  
That car looks a really good buy Jane.
TF 160 TTE exhaust and style bar and other shiny bits.
Replaced by an Abarth 124 Spider

s12vea

Very nice
Another one won't hurt  .....

Chilli Girl

Yep, very pleased with my purchase & this one will be for keepers!   s:D :D s:D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Chilli Girl

Well, after owning Foxy for over four years I have finally posted up some more recent pics of her (thanks for the help of Mark (househead) and Jase (Ardent).  Thanks Guys.

househead

Looks good! You went for those new headlights then?!
2004 Sable Red Edition, TTE Twin Exhaust, Toyosports Manifold

Chilli Girl

No, I'd just machine polished them Mark.  ;D   But it will be only a matter of time until I purchase new ones.

househead

Quote from: Chilli Girl on February 25, 2020, 19:47No, I'd just machine polished them Mark.  ;D   But it will be only a matter of time until I purchase new ones.

Well you've done a wicked job on them, nice work.

Look good as new to me!
2004 Sable Red Edition, TTE Twin Exhaust, Toyosports Manifold

Ardent

Great work.

Calling dibs on your existing lights right here right now.

Ardent

Dear dear Jane.

As per @househead posts above. Your lights look the mutts nuts in those pics. Not sure what you are seeing what we are not.

As much as we like to spend other peoples money, I cannot help thinking the cost of new lights might be better spent elsewhere. tyres? roof? suspension refresh? weekend away or whatever.

Equally serious, I meant what I posted. I would like 1st dibs. (Yes, I know the rules and will abide by them) just putting a marker down.

Chilli Girl

Ok Jase, when and if I purchase new ones, I'll bear you in mind. ;D

cptspaulding

Good looking car. Reminds me a lot of my... my... (sorry, tearing up here  :'( )
Former owner 2003, 2zz conversion.

Chilli Girl

Aarrrh Stuart, yes I like Foxy, she's just an unmolested 2 that will remain standard bar the gnawed mongos of course!  >:D

Smithy

03 Astral black MR2 OEM+

Tags: