Started by Bongo, December 14, 2004, 10:03

Bongo

Quoteand are own tests have shown that a Mongoose will give more power than any other aftermarket exhaust system. Mongoose - Continually striving for perfection.

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Well guys thanks for your advice though it's a bit piontless now as my '2 caught fire and exploded today (pics coming soon!)
I was taking it in to Toyota to have a nasty rattly looked at under warenty when there was a pop and a graunch so i pulled over only to see flames coming out of the back of the car! Flames got bigger, then it went bang!
Ever get the feeling its going to be one of those days?!
Anyway, what would you all segest with the insurance money? Im thinking of another MR2!

keith

heathstimpson

Quote from: "uk_biker99"there was a pop and a graunch so i pulled over only to see flames coming out of the back of the car! Flames got bigger, then it went bang!
keith
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Bloody hell Keith! Just a thought, and I don't know exactly how these things work, but if the explosion was caused by a warranty issue, then wouldn't Toyota foot the bill not your insurance?

Just a thought...

You know you've got to get another '2 though!

Bongo

2 cats in 2 months and then it explodes   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

At least no one was hurt  s:) :) s:)

Liz

What year is your car Keith?
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

so.simple

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  What an horrible situation!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Quote from: "Bongo"At least no one was hurt  s:) :) s:)
That's what really matters!
Carlos

Anonymous

well here she is in all her glory....was a 2000 model with hard tp, aircon, leather and 33k on her.
Hot a very well aspirated engine now though!!
Anyhoo, the insurers are trying to blame toyota and if they say it is their fault it will have to be a civil matter but as an ex biker i have a good solicitor!!
So, with the insurance money iI have seen a nice sable with red top or silver with red leather interior......
shit! how do you get pictures in this!!!

keith[/img][/list]

juansolo

[size=75]Porsche Cayman - Curvy (almost) perfection
Juno SSE-CN - Bonkers track thing
Mercedes 190E - Das Uberbarge still going strong[/size]

Tags: