pics of my roadster

Started by yorksman, September 18, 2016, 18:18

yorksman

[attachment=1:3hkmbql6] ia1 20160918_170359.jpg ia1 [/attachment:3hkmbql6]not good with pics but will do my best
kev[attachment=2:3hkmbql6] ia2 20160918_170510.jpg ia2 [/attachment:3hkmbql6]

shnazzle

Looks a smashing specimen. Nice

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
...neutiquam erro.

John is200sport

Nice colour combo. I'll look out for it.

yorksman

one more

shnazzle

You need to get I touch with Nigel Smith on here (GlassFibreProducts in affiliates section) to get the front and rear bumper parts to match that side skirt!

...neutiquam erro.

Topdownman

Quote from: "shnazzle"You need to get I touch with Nigel Smith on here (GlassFibreProducts in affiliates section) to get the front and rear bumper parts to match that side skirt!

If you order them in the black gelcoat you may get away without needing to paint them.

Looks like a tidy car in the second best colour!
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Tomo70

Looking good, will you and the car be joining us in the flesh on 9th of October   s:D :D s:D
🚘Just a pass time to break the monotony

yorksman

if work permits yes for def
kev

yorksman

last one

yorksman

Quote from: "shnazzle"You need to get I touch with Nigel Smith on here (GlassFibreProducts in affiliates section) to get the front and rear bumper parts to match that side skirt!

What do these look like.think I could do with a new of side skirt to as mine as been damaged and repaired at some time
kev

shnazzle

Have a look in the affiliate section. Nigel sells the full kit for a very fair price. Good chance you're are sellable to someone who needs to get them repainted anyway.

...neutiquam erro.

stu h

looks really good when are you getting the boot spoiler   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Tags: