1min 52sec My fastest lap of Goodwood......

Started by HFB, September 19, 2016, 15:40

HFB

Quite happy with that for a 1st time ever at the circuit this weekend.

No engine mods and mister coilovers, Mattbrace and front strut brace as handling mods.

Ave speed 75.7mph and top speed of 105mph.

Not Stirling Moss, I admit, but looking at some other times for similar cars, presumably with the better/faster drivers behind the wheel for that marque, I am quite pleased.   s:D :D s:D  

Just thought I'd share.

Now will await the replies of people that would have lapped me twice in that time driving the same car based on their times!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

HFB
2000 Roadster
Silver (Blue go faster stripe)
2ZZ, Miester Zeta CRD+ Coilovers, Megillian Custom Exhaust & Underbody Brace and 1/2 cage (and working soft top), Patrick Chambers Enclosed air intake and oil cooler, badly re-furbed alloys :D

Jrichards20

Any video's mate?

Shame about the rest of the day  s:( :( s:(
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

HFB

I've got Vid of Janines session.

I also have only 1 video'd session of my (1st of 3) sessions, but it is with instructor, and they don't like to have them uploaded onto youtube (one instructor even requested video to be turned off!)

I'm trying to see if the videos can be uploaded without noise (I'm assuming it's impossible to just remove speech) and then try and pop it up (only got times on Harrys Laptimer for the session that I did the 112 seconds).

HFB
2000 Roadster
2ZZ, Miester Zeta CRD+ Coilovers, Megillian Custom Exhaust & Underbody Brace and 1/2 cage (and working soft top), Patrick Chambers Enclosed air intake and oil cooler, badly re-furbed alloys :D

puma2

nice one, i bet that was great day for you  s:D :D s:D

HFB

m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIwVUQn3iz4 m

First session (of only 3   s:( :( s:(  )out with instructor - sound removed to avoid any issues/opinions on instructors advice etc.   s:) :) s:)  

HFB
2000 Roadster

Tags: