Carson Toyota USA

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2003, 20:14

Anonymous

Guys

I know some people have talked about a group buy on the TRD member braces and I thought I would recommend Carson Toyota at http://www.newtoyotaparts.com/.

I ordered via Steve G at Carson, who if you frequent Spyderchat's commercial forum, you should have heard off.

Pics of my new braces - now just to get them on, roll on the weekend   s8) 8) s8)  

Slacey

I second that recommendation - Steve supplied my TRD hadbrake handle at a ridiculously low price, and was great to deal with.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

markiii

Well, much as I was intending to hold off for a while cash flow being a little tight at the moment, since Lusaka kicked this off.

If people post their interest here I'll speak to steve and see what pricing deals he can do for quantity.

I bought my sportivo off hime and yep great guy to deal with.

Mark.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Is this the same type of thing like the Antiflex plate?

Would something like this help my 03 at all or is it more of a "nice to have" item?

markiii

Kris,

when i mentioned earliewr that yours being an 03 had more bracing than the 02 this is what I meant. You have a nearly as good version of these as stock.

Not worth changing them really.

Get the antiflex plate.

Mark.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Yeah, it is a mod for the 2000-2002 owners. You can see how Toyota Motor Co just copied the TRD brace in the pics below which came from Spyderchat

TRD on the right

TRD on top

Fitted they are meant to improve the car's handling and fitted look this -

Sam

Hi Guys,

if there is a group buy on the member braces then you can count me in. I could also do with a front tower brace..  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
Cheers
Sam

[size=75]\'01 Black Roadster
Leda Adjustable Struts/Eibach Springs/TTE Stabilizer Bars/TRD Bracing/TTE 17" 9-Spokes/Toda Flywheel/Unichip/TTE Exhaust/TTE Front Bumper/TRD Quickshift[/size]

Tags: