MR2 Logo

Started by Comer, July 29, 2003, 10:42

Comer

Morning.  Can anyone do me a favour as I don't have a graphics package or the skills to hand  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

I am after a small pic of the MR2 logo that is on the centre of the rear bumper.  It doesn't have to be a photo I just want a outline of it in 2D.  Fingers crossed someone understands what I mean and can help.

Thanks in advance.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

I can sort you one out tonight when i get home if you can wait that long?

Comer

Anytime will be fine Kris.  I had an idea whilst at JAE, but the graphics stands only had the MR2 font from the rear of the Mk2 cars.  

I'm looking to get some very small decals done about 1cm by 3cm and hopefully I can take the logo to someone who can produce them for me in white or silver.

Cheers
Michael

Anonymous

Somewhere like Xtreme Motorsports in Harlow has a graphics section (or at least they used to!) that you could give them a logo on disc and they would make up graphics for you... if that helps at all!   s:o :o s:o  

I'll post something here tonight for you then.

Comer

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Somewhere like Xtreme Motorsports in Harlow has a graphics section (or at least they used to!) that you could give them a logo on disc and they would make up graphics for you... if that helps at all!   s:o :o s:o  

I'll post something here tonight for you then.

You read my mind.  They are about 5 mins away from me.  I'll take the disc down at the weekend.
Michael

Anonymous

Check your email mate.

Comer

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Check your email mate.

I'm checking, I'm checking.  I think my mail account is not the quickest to receive mail.  I'll thank you in advance, cheers mate.
Michael

Chris

if you look at the bottom of madmig's portugeuse site, there is an mr2 logo - may be usefull...

Let me know how they turn out, and if we guessed the size right!!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Comer

Cheers Chris that is handy to have as well.  Fingers crossed I'll get them this weekend and hopefully they will be heat resistant too!
Michael

Tags: