Front Plate

Started by Darth Paul, January 27, 2005, 16:05

Tem

Quote from: "Slidey McSlideSlide (dave"MR2 is availble if you have 30 grand spare

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

MR-2 was available (in Finland) when I got mine, but I thought £500 is too much for it  s8) 8) s8)

(our plates have 2/3 letters and 1-3 numbers separated by -, so MR2 isn't possible here)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

markiii

how about MR-5

?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Quote from: "markiii"how about MR-5?

I actually thought of that a while ago and it was free  s8) 8) s8)  Still think it's a bit expensive for just a plate  s:? :? s:?  Maybe one day...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

m http://www.newreg.co.uk/home/search/sea ... New+Search m .

on this site its 40,000, the one i found it on yesterday was 30000. that is a big profit margin !!!!

Anonymous

Had my plate for 4years now, 61ANS. It was by luck that i got it and it cost a small fortune but don't regret it, as my '2 is an import i have square plates,which hinder it if i set it as it should, but it sets it off good when the 1 drops to the wrong line! I've not been pulled because of the layout.....yet.

philster_d

N11TSS     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Its like nuts (goes with the jap turbo nutter car) especialy with a dot in the right place.

What are these worth? i could find hardly any N reg stuff when i did my (amateur) searches.

Im about to sell so its interesting to know.

Phil

Anonymous

Saw one a couple of months ago on a Porsche 911 (can't remember which one) and the plate said    180 MPH

Darth Paul

Quote from: "roadsterboy"Saw one a couple of months ago on a Porsche 911 (can't remember which one) and the plate said    180 MPH

Just begging to be pulled by the fuzz, that one.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

philster_d

But officer Im Michael Paul Henry aged 180, honest   s8) 8) s8)

Hope4Sun

The plate on the front of the GTR (W6 GTR  s;) ;) s;)  ) is tiny, and never had any problems with it with the boyz in blue. Though i think they treat the car as an import because of the square number plate at the back, not realising its a UK car.

Isn' there some law or another about the plates on imports are allowed to fit the recess or something?

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

philster_d

Mine is the same smaller size and I have had random stops but they have never mentioned the plates.

Phil

Anonymous

i bought D9 OON for £400 (my last name being Muldoon, my mates just call me doony)

I was gonna get D8 ONY, but the next day it had gone!

aaronjb

I once thought about MR02 AJB.. still available, and only £800 (only.. heh).

But having seen it now, I rather fancy "6 AB". A snip at £35k...
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

kanujunkie

STU1, only 26K  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  more than the car!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

aaronjb

The Nissan came with personalised plates - quite nice ones actually..

K ZX TT (obviously not quite those letters, but I'm sure you can figure out what they're meant to be  s:) :) s:) ) For ZX Twin Turbo..

Well, I liked it  s:D :D s:D

Not sure it was really worth paying £6500 for the bodyshell with no engine, but..  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tags: