2 Questions...Cos i'm stumped!

Started by Anonymous, February 1, 2005, 21:02

Anonymous

Right.....

Firstly, what the hell is the small square display that says passenger on it? What does it do? Does it have a purpose?

Secondly, to the right of the steering wheel their is a black button with a small grey button in the middle. Is this just a non allocated button or does it actually do something?

Appreciate the help people!!!!

mrsmr2

Passenger light is the passenger seat belt warning.  Comes on if a person sits there (or a heavy bag) and the seat belt is not on.

I have a similar set up on the left hand side of mine but it's not a button, it's the Toyota fitted alarm.

Jason
04 Astral Black, hard top, air con, black leather, Corky\'s MSMB; FSB;  RMB; RLCB, empty exhaust manifold, cg-lock.  Warranty: new wheels @ 20k, new pads and discs @ 21k, new wheels @ 26.4k

Liz

Its not a button as said it flashes when the alarm is on.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

mine is on the right of the steering wheel and does not flash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moreno"Firstly, what the hell is the small square display that says passenger on it? What does it do? Does it have a purpose?
Do you have a switch in the glovebox to disable the passenger airbag (may be a USA thing)?
The display under "passenger" says "airbag off" when it's disabled.

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Moreno"mine is on the right of the steering wheel and does not flash.

try sitting in the car and arming the alarm, it should flash then, if not then somethings wrong
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "FairportSpyder"Do you have a switch in the glovebox to disable the passenger airbag (may be a USA thing)?
The display under "passenger" says "airbag off" when it's disabled.
No, we don't get that in the UK.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

GSB

Its not for an ejector seat then? Bugger...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tags: