swandez

Hi all, here is my 03 Roadster with some subtle mods  s:D :D s:D  

B&W5 by Paul Saunders2, on Flickr
B&W4 by Paul Saunders2, on Flickr
B&W3 by Paul Saunders2, on Flickr
B&W2 by Paul Saunders2, on Flickr
B&W by Paul Saunders2, on Flickr

desmondo

Hey Paul, it looks awesome - did the headlights come as clear as that or have you replaced or fettled them in someway to get rid of the dreaded fogging - my 03 lights are nowhere near as sparkly as that!

swandez

Quote from: "desmondo"Hey Paul, it looks awesome - did the headlights come as clear as that or have you replaced or fettled them in someway to get rid of the dreaded fogging - my 03 lights are nowhere near as sparkly as that!

Hi thanks, yes they were like that when I bought it however I assume they must have been polished up at some point, it's a pretty easy process just get a cheap drill polish pad set off eBay and apply some T-cut & they should come up like new!

hachiroku

Looks like a great example. Digging the choice of wheels too... chronos really suit the '2 in my humble opinion.

swandez

Quote from: "hachiroku"Looks like a great example. Digging the choice of wheels too... chronos really suit the '2 in my humble opinion.

Thanks yeah I'm really happy with them just the right amount of poke to give more of an aggressive stance without looking like a ricer!

Tags: