A little something for the weekend sir?

Started by Call the midlife!, April 13, 2017, 18:25

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "wotugonado"Its a blessing you can hear anything after using that air compressor in your garage theyre really  loud
Go out and enjoy it and find a nice tunnel to drive through.
Say again???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

wotugonado

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Essex2Visuvesi

I have the same compressor and I eneded up buying one of these to put it in

Run the line into the shed and lined it with 50mm polystyrene sheet

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Essex2Visuvesi"I have the same compressor and I eneded up buying one of these to put it in

I can never see your posted pics but I'm sure it looks impressive [emoji23] I seldom use it to be honest, bought on a whim a while back and keep forgetting the things I could use it for, like the air ratchet when I'm laid under the 2 removing/refitting the covers etc.
I've used it more with my nail gun which doesn't use that much air. I could do to fit a water separator though.
I just turn my practice amp up to 11...

Garfy

Very nice
Water cooled T25 turbo
Air to air intercooler
440cc injectors
ECU and electronic boost control
2.5" sports exhaust with twin tail pipes

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Call the midlife!"
Quote from: "Essex2Visuvesi"I have the same compressor and I eneded up buying one of these to put it in

I can never see your posted pics but I'm sure it looks impressive [emoji23] I seldom use it to be honest, bought on a whim a while back and keep forgetting the things I could use it for, like the air ratchet when I'm laid under the 2 removing/refitting the covers etc.
I've used it more with my nail gun which doesn't use that much air. I could do to fit a water separator though.
I just turn my practice amp up to 11...

Yeah, can see it now, I've room to fabricate something similar at the front of the garage so I might.

wotugonado

Impressive!!! but time consuming, I just bought ear defenders  s:) :) s:)
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Essex2Visuvesi

I use mine for airbrushing as well as other uses so it's nice to have it a bit quieter

Call the midlife!

Yeah, they do tend to run fairly continuously with high use like spraying so I can see the benefit there.
I was using it the other night to power my air Dremmel while trying to smooth the top of a twisted off m6 holding the undertrays on. Couldn't be bothered to set up the long hose so stretched the coil across, under the car, put the tool down and it sailed away from me on the airline. I almost found it funny...

Tags: