would you say mr-s is more a mans car or womans car?

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2005, 17:27

Liz

Why do you blokes think that girls are after the shopping space  s:?: :?: s:?:   I go to the supermarket in mine, sometimes with Simon and I just pack the shopping in around him!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

noddynurdle

i wasnt refering to you cos you are special
you are the great LIZ
  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Liz

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

proeliator2001

Right, argument settled.  The MR2 is a mans car.  Why?  Because if a women tried to put my soft top back up she'd break every single nail on her hands   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    Cannot wait for the hood to stretch a bit, its sooooo tight.
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

heathstimpson

Quote from: "proeliator2001"Cannot wait for the hood to stretch a bit, its sooooo tight.
That's because of the cold weather; when its warm it becomes very pliable  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

proeliator2001

Quote from: "heathstimpson"
Quote from: "proeliator2001"Cannot wait for the hood to stretch a bit, its sooooo tight.
That's because of the cold weather; when its warm it becomes very pliable  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

That seems familiar, now what else shrinks when its cold   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

Liz

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

GSB

Quote from: "proeliator2001"That seems familiar, now what else shrinks when its cold   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Not a problem, I have heated seats...  s:D :D s:D
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "proeliator2001"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"

That seems familiar, now what else shrinks when its cold   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
My wallet; my missus has the heating on 24/7  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: