Where to buy Cusco (or other) front strut brace ?

Started by Anonymous, August 2, 2003, 00:03

Anonymous

Hi all,

Bought the halford twin FIAMM horns today, as the originals are just so poor and not very effective if you are trying to let the kid in the Saxo know that you do have right of way and he is a w****r.

Anyway, I've been planning to get a front strut brace for a while now, but need some advice on where to buy / costs etc.

I would prefer to get a Cusco to retain the front storage lid, but please post any other options if you have them.

cheers,
Puggman

Comer

Quote from: "puggman"Hi all,

Bought the halford twin FIAMM horns today, as the originals are just so poor and not very effective if you are trying to let the kid in the Saxo know that you do have right of way and he is a w****r.

They sound much better and are easy to fit unless you have air con!

QuoteAnyway, I've been planning to get a front strut brace for a while now, but need some advice on where to buy / costs etc.

I would prefer to get a Cusco to retain the front storage lid, but please post any other options if you have them.

Try Takakaira in Japan http://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/template.asp?cat=2&id=672&prodID=QRrNoOojlKmipLk
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

mph

As I've got the TRD front strut, I've had no choice but to lose the bin lid... And that's the best thing about it. I've never had leaks, dampness or any sign of water within the bin without the lid in place! I really suggest doing a test for say a week or so without the lid in place and see what the results are. Certainly, access into the front bin is so much easier, plus you can pack (a little) more in!

As well as Takakaira, you could try japanparts.com  m http://snurl.com/mr2_jpcom m
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Anonymous

I have the Cusco, but (voluntarily) chose to do away with the bin lid; it's just easier without it, and as Martin said, everything still stays dry in there anyway.

Anonymous

Lampka Motorsport offers copies of the Cusco parts (made of steel)

Have a look.

Tags: