Flys,Flys and more.....

Started by Anonymous, August 4, 2003, 08:02

Anonymous

flys. I have had my car for 5 days now and love it but : i seem to be infested with flys i spot about 10 a day i cant find a nest or anything, has anybody alse had this problem strange init? By the way im not smelly and insects do not normaly follow me around!!!  s:( :( s:(

Slacey

Are they IN the car or on the OUTSIDE?
If they are in, are you sure you don't smell?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
If they are gathering on the outside, then it's unusual for the colour... they prefer yellow (isn't that right, WD?)   s:) :) s:)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Inside but if i leave the door open or hood down when cleaning they congrigate outside its orribale and girls dont like it  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Slacey

Seems odd that they are inside. I can't say I have any problems. Perhaps one of the techs who did the PDI checks have left a mouldy sandwich under the seat!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Could be i was more worried that they were from japan and were going to give me a desese or somthing mabe my car needs to be put into quarantine?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

markiii

did you ave your car treated with supraguard or something similar?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

I have 5 million splattered on my front and windscreen from the weekend, but not inside

Chris

and I've managed to splat at least that many on staurday haring it to/from bedford and round the track...  top experiance btw!!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: