www.spydermagazine.com

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2005, 14:10

Anonymous

w www.spydermagazine.com w  has not been it's old self since yesterday afternoon.  Aparently (we can only guess) it is being worked on.  This explains why avatars and other images are not working.

Anonymous

I just followed the link you have put on here and the page says:

"Welcome to the future home of ......  w www.Spydermods.com w  A repository of modification and maintenance info for the Toyota MR2 Spyder."

No sign of spydermagazine   s:( :( s:(

roger

Spyder Magazine itself hasn't been updated with articles etc for yonks.

Probably thet are just "formalising" the static state of the site, now providing historical information only. Whether the hosting will continue...may well get to hear in due course.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

I'm pretty sure it wasn't updated for a while because Jim (Blitzo) was very busy.  Actually, I know this was the case for some of that time.  It would be a shame to lose all that info, but if I know him, he has a plan to reorganize it (hence the "future home" thing).  My hat's off to him anyway for providing such a respository free of charge for such a long time.

GSB

I hope it comes back soon. I must have about 100 photos on there that are in  every "how-to" I've ever written. Pre-cats, H&S exhaust, Amps in the luggage bay, Heated seats, bonnet struts, 2 DIN install...  If I cant get them back I'm gonna have to strip the whole car down to re-do them!

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tags: