Leather scratches

Started by zud, August 4, 2003, 14:57

zud

Anyone know how to remove, hide or disguise scratches in leather seats?

I was busy installing our old PC at a friends house last week, when my daughter comes in and says they've managed to set off my car alarm... can she have the keys, and she'll turn it off?  Too involved in what I was doing I just handed over the keys

Unfortunately, it appears that turning the alarm off also involved my kids, my friend's kids, and their mates, all having a go at pretending to drive my car... with the result of several scratches on the passenger seat (jeans studs at a guess).    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:x :x s:x  

Can't say I blame the kids too much... I'd have done the same at that age... well OK, probably now if I didn't have a '2 myself!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Blue SMT with leather, A/C and TTE Twin.

Anonymous

I'd try Autogyms leather treatment to start with...failing that Classic car mags always seem to have adverts for leather restoration products.

Hope4Sun

Have a look on  w www.leathercaredirect.com w  , there may be something that can help ya  s:) :) s:) , i'm looking at the moment, to get rid of the marks made by the fast exit the cat made when it triggered the alarm  s:( :( s:(

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Tags: