01 Red Roadster

Started by Chriss, April 1, 2019, 23:37

Chriss

Oh well it was good while it lasted but Covid restrictions meant I could not drive the car the way I wanted and it was time to sell up.

I am going to import a 350z from Japan, If I ever get more room for more cars I will buy another MR2 in the future.

Joesson

@Chris
Probably the right car but the wrong time for you!

BahnStormer

that's a real shame - it was starting to take shape quite nicely!
Black 2006: AC & heated leather: 4x Megillian braces, Koni/Tein custom suspension, MTEC+YS+braided brakes, Toyosports manifold, TTE exhaust, Conti PremiumContact2(summer)/ Conti TS860S(winter) / YokoAD08RS (track/summer), Pioneer MVH-390BT + TS-E171ci, FBSW, Robbins mohair hood.

Chriss

The new owner is putting it back to complete stock and seems to love it. This is a great club and I got plenty of help during my time here, with the lack of anything as good as the MR2 when it comes to bang for Buck it is feeling like a mistake to have sold and I would have been better off holding onto it for another year but what has happened has happened. I might be back in a year or two.

BahnStormer

MR2 Spyder got a special mention in evo last month as a prime example of car that was proof you didn't have to spend silly money to have lots of fun...
Black 2006: AC & heated leather: 4x Megillian braces, Koni/Tein custom suspension, MTEC+YS+braided brakes, Toyosports manifold, TTE exhaust, Conti PremiumContact2(summer)/ Conti TS860S(winter) / YokoAD08RS (track/summer), Pioneer MVH-390BT + TS-E171ci, FBSW, Robbins mohair hood.

Tags: