'Mongo' Wind Deflectors

Started by Carolyn, February 7, 2020, 13:20

Petrus

off topic

Topdownman

Quote from: Ardent on February 23, 2020, 14:19Like today?

I wouldnt know, I have mostly been plastering!
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

H1GRM

Thanks Carolyn,

PM sent.

Greg
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.0<br /><br />TTE Turbo 6R4 Forest Green - Y55 GRM <br />Jeep Wrangler - H1 GRM

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on February 23, 2020, 14:40
Quote from: Topdownman on February 23, 2020, 11:55Nice one!

Thanks very much, just need some window down weather now.

PM sent.

Over here it is like summer in the north now. Stable too. Yet anóther week of sun, 0% rain chance, in the forecast.
Grandparents of my son are coming this way for a week in the guesthouse and the beach.

Was at the coast yesterday/last night with mountain girl; she´d booked an appartment at the beach for a romantic escape; charging up for the grandparents´visit ;-) 
Unfortunately not with the MR but with her suv; unbelievable how much luggage one ´needs´; more surprising still when during the day the sun dictates sparse clothing and at night risqué going out even less...  :-O
Anyway all clear skies; short sleeve in the sun.
Just back in the village; had a bit on a terrace at town square.

This was just now, at 1 km from the farm

I thought the bhp/ tonne thread had been locked!

garpat32

PM sent, and donation paid.

Cheers.

Zxrob

PM sent and donation from me too

Rob
Adventure before dementia 😁

moredun

PM sent along with donation to club  ;D
Winner of the Numb bum award 2019

Nvy

All sorted together with the donation.

Petrus

Maybe I will get wrapped on the knuckles again but hey, no pain no gain!

I suggest a Mongo photo thread.
Óne photo each; prize is having won  8)

Chilli Girl

Payment sent along with donation. ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Topdownman

Payment and donation sent.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Petrus

Hoping mine get here before Friday. Planned a trip to Huelva and coúld combine the see through deflector with an Osborne bull underway and gf. That one sure is game enough!

househead

Mine just arrived in the post this morning. Payment made earlier this week.

Thanks again @Carolyn , you're the best!
2004 Sable Red Edition, TTE Twin Exhaust, Toyosports Manifold

Petrus

Quote from: househead on February 25, 2020, 11:31Mine just arrived in the post this morning.

Mine need to travel a wee bit further and then go into the mountains and then sómehow to the farm. The latter involves the P.O: dropping a notice in the box at the road then me getting down to collect. As the office is one open 2 hrs in the morning it is easy to lose two days on that alone as the notice is per definition a day at least late. This time complicated further because Friday is a holiday...
I will drop by the p.o. tomorrow and Thursday moning to cut out the middle man bringing up the notice.

Topdownman

Mine arrived too.

Many thanks!
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Carolyn

Last ones posted today.  That's all folks.
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Zxrob

Got mine today too

Very much appreciated

Rob
Adventure before dementia 😁

Petrus

This illustrates what a cool lot this club is.

Just recap: Two weeks a go a member mentions something about the side window wind deflectors.
Carolyn observes that she still has the molds.
Next thing is that she´s made a batch, they are paid for and the things start arriving!!!
That is simply put  :o  :o

Carolyn

Quote from: Petrus on February 25, 2020, 15:42This illustrates what a cool lot this club is.

Just recap: Two weeks a go a member mentions something about the side window wind deflectors.
Carolyn observes that she still has the molds.
Next thing is that she´s made a batch, they are paid for and the things start arriving!!!
That is simply put  :o  :o

Moulds??  Just a wooden jig in the vice, a heat-gun and bent by hand...
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Petrus

Quote from: Carolyn on February 25, 2020, 16:18a wooden jig in the vice, a heat-gun and bent by hand...

You do know that this is more impressive still don´t ya´ ;-)

Chilli Girl

Mongos arrived today and promptly been christened by Bob the Pointer! Still all very serviceable, just got bite marks at the end. Oh well, I suppose you could call it "character". Naughty Bob Bob. Thanks Carolyn. ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

pauls0212

Got mine today too
Very much appreciated,
Paul
red 2003 standard so far

Ardent

Quote from: Carolyn on February 25, 2020, 13:32Last ones posted today.  That's all folks.
Well played @Carolyn
Braces, mongos, advice. Top player on all levels.

I can feel a vote coming on.

garpat32

Mine arrived too. Thanks again.

Cheers.

H1GRM

Just got in from Swim coaching and mine are here too.

Many Thanks. Greg
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=66294.0<br /><br />TTE Turbo 6R4 Forest Green - Y55 GRM <br />Jeep Wrangler - H1 GRM

Tags: