OEM Parts from Japan

Started by Alex Knight, April 16, 2020, 21:36

Alex Knight

Hi everyone.

I need to order a new OEM engine mount. The cheapest place I could find was Nengun in Japan (shipping is about £16).

It seems daft to be only ordering an engine mount and then only shipping that.

Question is: what other replacement/consumable OEM parts that don't break the bank and don't weigh a ton should I be adding to the order to make the most of the shipping (ie: new PCV valve etc)?

Any ideas? 💡

shnazzle

Quote from: Alex Knight on April 16, 2020, 21:36Hi everyone.

I need to order a new OEM engine mount. The cheapest place I could find was Nengun in Japan (shipping is about £16).

Question is: what other replacement/consumable OEM parts that don't break the bank and don't weigh a ton should I be adding to the order to make the most of the shipping (ie: new PCV valve etc)?

Any ideas? 💡
Gaskets? Seals? OCV and lift valve?

And...this just made me think of.. 
https://youtu.be/BtqqLMI-olw
...neutiquam erro.

tets

ac condenser's and lots of them!! They are so cheap over there on yahoo auctions but as you say, shipping 1 is prohibitive

justinread72

Quote from: Alex Knight on April 16, 2020, 21:36Hi everyone.

Any ideas? 💡

Hi Alex

i have stripped my red car and i have found the following parts needed. ABS pump bracket they rust out bad. Steering UJ boot the UJ itself i get from TCB. to be honest i ordered a lot from the states also doing the banana car,

Tags: