The resurrection!

Started by RubixRonnie, June 17, 2020, 20:37

RubixRonnie

Home safe and sound! After a 4 year break from each other we've been rekindled haha!
Amazing to have the exact same car back, and all the mods I did are still on it plus more!
It does however need a new clutch which will be going on within the next week or two. As well as need to check if the pre cats are out or not, heading to S cars in Spennymoor for that.
So bloody chuffed!
Re-United owner of a beautiful Red 2000 PFL
Rather large sound system
Few extra bits and bobs
Smile machine!
VW Tiguan is the DD

RubixRonnie

You cannot view this attachment.
Re-United owner of a beautiful Red 2000 PFL
Rather large sound system
Few extra bits and bobs
Smile machine!
VW Tiguan is the DD

J88TEO

Reunited and it feels so good......goes the song!

s12vea

TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

ookmen

hi all art and mrs lovers I just got one which I never had before good luck to me :) it is really looks something special I just feel like that before buying
she is very old 2000 model and import from Japan has x number plate sadly she had gearbox problem last 4 weeks garage waiting kludge parts hopfully next week will be fixed
I am new on this site and about her well come advise and tips from experinced riders
I have one neighbour he has 2006 mrt he also shared my mrs picture on this site we will probably parked side by side with him :) we are at sw London more mr well come to park together :)
my neighbour advise me this member site hope fully active and helpfull for every riders

ookmen

Quote from: ookmen on June 18, 2020, 10:25hi all mr2 and mrs lovers I just got one which I never had before good luck to me :) it is really looks something special I just feel like that before buying
she is very old 2000 model and import from Japan has x number plate sadly she had gearbox problem last 4 weeks garage waiting kludge parts hopfully next week will be fixed
I am new on this site and about her well come advise and tips from experinced riders
I have one neighbour he has 2006 mrt he also shared my mrs picture on this site we will probably parked side by side with him :) we are at sw London more mr well come to park together :)
my neighbour advise me this member site hope fully active and helpfull for every riders

Joesson

Quote from: ookmen on July 19, 2020, 14:40
Quote from: ookmen on June 18, 2020, 10:25hi all mr2 and mrs lovers I just got one which I never had before good luck to me :) it is really looks something special I just feel like that before buying

Well, hello and welcome.
Your first post a month ago should have had more response than it did, what with you having a GREEN that is also an SMT!
Not so many of either of those on here and along you come with BOTH.
May have got better notice in the NEWBIE section.
Just maybe the MODS will notice this post and move your posts it to where it will receive it's deserved attention.

Ardent

@Joesson beat me to it. That is a super rare combo you have there. Tan interior and roof as well.

@ookmen
Check out the events section. (Shin ding) Plenty of people would like to see that in the flesh.

Tags: