03 Silver

Started by SoloNomad, November 9, 2020, 20:16

SoloNomad

Ok, hoping this works, just created an imgur account

And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you ...

Chilli Girl

Looks very smart, great find. ;D   Do I detect a slight black colour on the front lower bumper?  And a spoiler!  Enjoy!  Those headlights look like brand new, are they?
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

SoloNomad

Success! Not my photo but one of the for sale photos I had of it, picked it up last week and haven't managed to take any myself yet.

Don't think I'll be doing much to it other than servicing, no mods or plans as I quite like the standard car. Had some fun in it last Saturday driving it around with the roof down. need to learn how to make a dignified entry and exit as at the moment I sort of fall into and it takes a bit of leverage to get out of it, these things are sooooo low! :)

SoloNomad

Quote from: Chilli Girl on November  9, 2020, 20:17Looks very smart, great find. ;D   Do I detect a slight black colour on the front lower bumper?  And a spoiler!  Enjoy!  Those headlights look like brand new, are they?

Yeah there's like a carbon wrap stuff on the bottom of the front bumper, I wasn't sure about the spoiler at first but I quite like it now, think it suits it. Don't think the headlights are new just very clean. It was owned by somone who used to show it at car events. He was telling me a long list of things he had done to it like refurb alloys, new leather seats, front bumber sprayed because of stone chips as well as things like new handbrake cables, new manifold (no pre-cats), new steering joint, new discs ... I have an inch think service history.

JohnGee

Looks a peach, well done in acquiring it.
John

2006 Roadster, manual, leather, in Sable

SoloNomad

Can't resist another photo  ;D

Chilli Girl

Nice rear end! ;D And before anyone says it looks better in another colour, ignore them! :o
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

SoloNomad

Thanks for noticing my rear end! ;D

Tags: